Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It's time

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2013, 07:26 PM by JagsMac.)

So I threw this up a day or 2 b4 the revamp, so I'm just gonna redo. Sorry if it's redundant.

Many moons ago, I spent many a day being critical of the physical skills of our QB at the time, Mark(St. Mark) Brunell. I think I caused the football gods to view my opinion so poorly they have entered this team into the abyss of terrible football teams ever since.

Dear football gods, If I stand here and profess my sincere apology for offending you, would you PLEASE bless Mr. Caldwell with the great ability to pick a QB in May who will guide this team to success for many years to come, PLEASE?

I don't care who it is, just the right man. I'll leave that to you.

That's all I got football gods. I'm deeply sorry. PLEASE, PLEASe, PLEAse ,PLEase, PLease, Please, please, pleas, plea.........

oh, and maybe a Bigg Ugglie or two, just for me?

<!--coloro:#edf00b--><!--/coloro--><!--coloro:#9acd32--><!--/coloro-->...."I serve refreshments at MY meetings!<!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc-->"<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So it was you....

Quote:So it was you....
Your avatar made this post that much better. 

You move your seats to my row and THEN you make this revelation?  You're within slapping range ya know!

Slaughter a chicken.  Stick pins in dolls.  Do whatever is required to break this curse you've afflicted upon us!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]