Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Man orders every sandwich on McDonald's menu to create $140 ‘McEverything’

It's like sausage, Good to eat but you don't want to see how it's made

Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Haha, prob not...

I actually have stayed away from all fish from restaurants over the past year due to the possibility that they could be got from the Pacific, and I don't trust Pacific fish due to the continuing nuclear stuff entering the water. I'll only eat locally caught east coast seafood. 

I agree the Q-pounder is the best thing they have. 

As far as fast food burgers go, Hardees/ Roy Rogers & Wendys are much better. 5 Guys is even better yet, but I don't consider them in the same realm as the fast food places.

I haven't ate at Hardee's in years...like maybe a decade or longer. We don't have Roy Rogers down here...but you're probably eating horse there anyway!! :woot:

5 guys burgers are way to greasy for me!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Haha I'd be worried to see how any fast food is processed. 
I'm willing to bet there are things we eat on a daily basis that we wouldnt like to see how it was processed.

Quote:It's like sausage, Good to eat but you don't want to see how it's made

Quote:<div>
I'm willing to bet there are things we eat on a daily basis that we wouldnt like to see how it was processed.

</div>
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThhfLvR4Wo8[/media]

And there are still millions of people in this world starving to death every day, and we got people over here just piling sandwiches on top of each other just to get in the news, What a world we live in...

[Image: 81547.gif]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

McBarf

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I stopped eating the McNuggets and all McDonalds chicken after I saw how they processed it. 

You would probably say that about a majority of the food you eat today if you really knew....

And then there is this version of lasagna...fast food lasagna by the guys that bring you Epic Meal Time....hilarious and gross all at the same time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9FRSghXhDM

15 big macs

15 baconators

15 teen burgers

7 orders of onion rings

custom made Jack Daniels meat sauce

Quote:And then there is this version of lasagna...fast food lasagna by the guys that bring you Epic Meal Time....hilarious and gross all at the same time...

<snip>

15 big macs

15 baconators

15 teen burgers

7 orders of onion rings

My blood pressure probably went up just watching that

Quote:And then there is this version of lasagna...fast food lasagna by the guys that bring you Epic Meal Time....hilarious and gross all at the same time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9FRSghXhDM

15 big macs

15 baconators

15 teen burgers

7 orders of onion rings

Watch any of the Epic Meal Time videos on Youtube, they're delicious. Sure you might croak after each one but they're still worth it!

Clownin' for Clowney 2013!

Quote:Watch any of the Epic Meal Time videos on Youtube, they're delicious. Sure you might croak after each one but they're still worth it!

I'm not sure about delicious, but they are very entertaining.  So over the top!

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I'm sure that fast food lasagna doesn't taste horrible.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

I had a McGangBang yesterday on the way home from Orlando (I'm on a diet and it was a cheat meal).  Its not dirty, its delicious!  A co worker told me about it on Thursday and it was stuck in my mind.  Its a double cheese (or mcdouble) opened up and a whole McChicken put in the middle.  Very messy, but surprisingly not bad. 

I rarely eat McDonald's, but as much as people want to trash on them their food isnt terrible.  They are making billions every year, so some of the people trashing them are going there and wont admit it.  I think its funny.

I just hope he is insured when he has to go to the hospital for a potential stroke or heart attack.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

This is the way I've been doing it for years.  I didn't know you could order each item individually.