Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(05-29-2024, 12:13 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 12:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Interesting, I didn't read anything there about outlawing bio-weapons. I see a guy who wrote about his concerns and made a recommendation about patient care. So, yeah... your clip was false. it is good that you have me hear to help you understand the basic lies you're believing. You're [BLEEP] welcome.

Here*, not hear. 
You forgot to capitalize the "I" in it's after the period as well.

You're welcome. =P

You have a vested interest to protect the lies your industry produces as well, so, all is forgiven having discovered this about your career, etc.

It's all good man. Keep taking your jabs and giving jabs out. As long as you can't see it from your backyard, am I right?

Oooh, Gramma Godwin is in effect now. Awesome! And I saw more of it than you know. You can call it lies all you want, just because you're wrong doesn't mean you're free to be so.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2024, 12:43 PM by Caldrac. Edited 3 times in total.)

(05-29-2024, 12:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 12:03 PM)Caldrac Wrote: The Doctor was on record by the camera her husband had with him specifically stating it's related to the current vaccines. That was the gotcha moment. If he's not sure, why state that it's directed to the current dose of vaccines? It had been happening enough in his opinion to deliberately point it towards that direction. Because it always happens with vaccines as has long been known. It likely wasn't a surprise to him to see it.

And, further to your point. Where was the media then? When it came to this information? If it's a well known side effect, shouldn't the MSM had been more careful about stating how safe and effective it was with no potential risks involved? Where's the accountability on that front? 

No one ever said that there were no potential risks, the side effect possibilities were always communicated. The side effects are extremely rare, in this case with TM we have ~500 possible cases against multiple billions of vaccine administrations, which based on the literature is within the expected range. I'm sorry this is apparently new information to you, I thought we'd talked about this issue long enough that everyone understood it by now.

No. I don't spend a ton of time in this cesspool of the forum. It's the dead season. Just over here to stir the pot to help pass the time. 

The problem is that, again, not the vaccines in and of itself, and not the risks involved, it was the blatant bias by the media, the sponsorship money and demonization of everybody under the sun that refused to take this jab from the very beginning. 

That's all it boils down to for me. Freedom and consequences. For all parties involved. These companies have made over $100B in pimping these products out. 

There's been a lot of misinformation from both sides of the argument. Inevitably, the data will keep coming out and it'll either be in the negative or positive for people to digest on and decide for themselves. 

Bird Flu is next. Can't wait to have another 5 to 6 rounds of that vaccine shoved up my [BLEEP] or down my throat the way Covid was. Going to have more holes in me than Layne Staley.

(05-29-2024, 12:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 12:13 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Here*, not hear. 
You forgot to capitalize the "I" in it's after the period as well.

You're welcome. =P

You have a vested interest to protect the lies your industry produces as well, so, all is forgiven having discovered this about your career, etc.

It's all good man. Keep taking your jabs and giving jabs out. As long as you can't see it from your backyard, am I right?

Oooh, Gramma Godwin is in effect now. Awesome! And I saw more of it than you know. You can call it lies all you want, just because you're wrong doesn't mean you're free to be so.

Of course you have. We're just having fun, man, relax. I am sure it's not all lies. I am sure $100B in profit has nothing to do with engaging in a little bit of malpractice, misinformation or standing behind something in it's entirety. 

Again, we all have a hill to die on, we all have a poisoned well water to drink our little bit of selected or cherry picked truths. You do you man. It's all good. 

Stick and move baby! Stick and move! Keep them jabs coming! 

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, when I talk about vaccines, I lie like Fauci!
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(05-29-2024, 12:37 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 12:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No one ever said that there were no potential risks, the side effect possibilities were always communicated. The side effects are extremely rare, in this case with TM we have ~500 possible cases against multiple billions of vaccine administrations, which based on the literature is within the expected range. I'm sorry this is apparently new information to you, I thought we'd talked about this issue long enough that everyone understood it by now.

No. I don't spend a ton of time in this cesspool of the forum. It's the dead season. Just over here to stir the pot to help pass the time. 

The problem is that, again, not the vaccines in and of itself, and not the risks involved, it was the blatant bias by the media, the sponsorship money and demonization of everybody under the sun that refused to take this jab from the very beginning. 

That's all it boils down to for me. Freedom and consequences. For all parties involved. These companies have made over $100B in pimping these products out. 

There's been a lot of misinformation from both sides of the argument. Inevitably, the data will keep coming out and it'll either be in the negative or positive for people to digest on and decide for themselves. 

Bird Flu is next. Can't wait to have another 5 to 6 rounds of that vaccine shoved up my [BLEEP] or down my throat the way Covid was. Going to have more holes in me than Layne Staley.

(05-29-2024, 12:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Oooh, Gramma Godwin is in effect now. Awesome! And I saw more of it than you know. You can call it lies all you want, just because you're wrong doesn't mean you're free to be so.

Of course you have. We're just having fun, man, relax. I am sure it's not all lies. I am sure $100B in profit has nothing to do with engaging in a little bit of malpractice, misinformation or standing behind something in it's entirety. 

Again, we all have a hill to die on, we all have a poisoned well water to drink our little bit of selected or cherry picked truths. You do you man. It's all good. 

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, when I talk about vaccines, I lie like Fauci!

Wow, you're really into demonizing capitalism for someone who I didn't think was a dirty Commie.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2024, 01:22 PM by Caldrac. Edited 7 times in total.)

(05-29-2024, 12:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 12:37 PM)Caldrac Wrote: No. I don't spend a ton of time in this cesspool of the forum. It's the dead season. Just over here to stir the pot to help pass the time. 

Wow, you're really into demonizing capitalism for someone who I didn't think was a dirty Commie.

I am all for capitalism, job creation, private enterprise, paying my fair share of taxes and then some, etc. Sorry, won't let the word "Commie" distract me from my views.

I didn't realize pushing for transparency, honesty and questioning the motives and integrity behind companies worth a fortune that are paying mainstream media outlets large amounts of sponsorship money to openly endorse them with their influence made me a Commie though.

That's a new one. Did you have this same energy when Capitalist Powerhouses were buying their way into Obama's cabinet leading up to the 2008 election? What about the Bush dynasty and it's ties to corporate America? It's no different.

I don't want dirty money nor crooked people influencing my way of life. It's no different than you worrying about some skank on social media or sugar daddy trying to influence one of your children or grandchildren for their benefit. It's that black and white for me.

Same logic applies here. Pick your poison man. You can't be a pimp and a prostitute. You get a free pass for being a simp for your industry. I can respect that. That's how you make your money. There's some nobility in doing what you do, however, there's a lot of questionable practices and extreme amounts of money being circulated within that same vein to look the other way, keep it hush-hush or simply hide or manipulate the data to keep it in your favor.

It is what it is.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Lock him up and throw away the key.

https://twitter.com/LeadingReport/status...5F7nQ&s=19

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!