Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Top 5 pro ready prospect 2024

It's a good list and we could possibly get a couple of them

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2024-nfl-...-prospects

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-20-2024, 07:10 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: It's a good list and we could possibly get a couple of them

Fashanu has been the biggest dropper this year. As the article stated, he will be a great pass protector at left tackle from day 1. He can become a better run blocker in time. If he falls to 17, the Jaguars would have to consider him despite having greater needs. They could hopefully trade Robinson or simply release him if this happened. I'd take Fashanu over him straight up not even considering the salary cap savings.

(03-20-2024, 07:10 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: It's a good list and we could possibly get a couple of them

I agree. Also, in later rounds we might find the Michigan players due to their coach, Harbaugh are "more" ready for the NFL.  They have a couple good linemen in this year's draft. I wonder if Baalkie would discount them because of it?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(03-20-2024, 08:17 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:

Fashanu has been the biggest dropper this year. As the article stated, he will be a great pass protector at left tackle from day 1. He can become a better run blocker in time. If he falls to 17, the Jaguars would have to consider him despite having greater needs. They could hopefully trade Robinson or simply release him if this happened. I'd take Fashanu over him straight up not even considering the salary cap savings.
Yeah, if Fashau is there I could see Baalke pulling the trigger.  I hoe Fuaga falls as well.  Fuaga is who I really want and move Harrison to LT

(03-20-2024, 09:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-20-2024, 08:17 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Fashanu has been the biggest dropper this year. As the article stated, he will be a great pass protector at left tackle from day 1. He can become a better run blocker in time. If he falls to 17, the Jaguars would have to consider him despite having greater needs. They could hopefully trade Robinson or simply release him if this happened. I'd take Fashanu over him straight up not even considering the salary cap savings.
Yeah, if Fashau is there I could see Baalke pulling the trigger.  I hoe Fuaga falls as well.  Fuaga is who I really want and move Harrison to LT

If Fuaga falls it would be a shock. Fashau appears to need a year before being ready to start full time. However, if the Jags actually talked to 12 o-linemen at the combine they will know. Did a good job sorting out Harrison.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!