Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Way too Early 2025 Class prospects thread*

(05-02-2024, 10:34 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I'll add onto this throughout the year, but, I am looking and naming prospects that I like based on projected needs in 2025. For me, it's EDGE and OL already. Those would be high end value selections and choices between RD1 and RD2 at the moment.

On Defense:
Mykel Williams - EDGE - Georgia - Has flashed in moments for my Bulldogs. But, should be primed for a big senior season. Would like to see him hit close to double digits in sacks this year. At 6'5, 265 pounds he has a good look to him but I think he can add more to his frame this summer for sure. Early RD1 candidate at the moment.

Nic Scourton - EDGE/LB - Purdue - Beast. Absolute menace last year with 10.0 sacks and 15 TFL's. BIG FRAME already. NFL size already at 6'4, 280 pounds. Could be the next best pass rusher to come out of Purdue since Ryan Kerrigan in my opinion. If he can crack double digit sacks in 2024 he's probably a top twenty pick.

Jack Sawyer - EDGE - Ohio St. -  A little undersized, can stand to add some weight. He's been getting progressively better though year over year. Only 14 career sacks but he had 6.5 last year. A good summer hitting the weights and buffet though could help him reach double digit sacks during his final year for the Buckeyes. I like him as a potential day 2 pick.

On Offense:
Will Campbell - OT - LSU - Absolute monster. I think OT is on our priority list next year. He would be the guy I would trade up for at the moment.

Kelvin Banks - OT/OG - Texas - Again, big prospect, good player, has helped revitalize that Texas team into the National spotlight again. He'll be fun to watch this year. Especially with a lot of turnover offensively at the skill positions. Ewher will be relying on him to excel in pass protection further.

Seth McLaughlin - OC - Ohio St. - Good looking football player. Tough, smart. We need to address the Center position for the long haul. He's one to watch for sure. Like him as a day two option at the moment.

Williams is a beast. And I'll have the pleasure of watching him destroy Clemson's OL next year week 1. Not feeling confident about OL until they prove it on the field, it's usually always Clemson's weakness. I'm pumped about the Matt Luke hire though it's already paying dividends on the recruiting trail. 

Starks is one of my favorite safety's in a long time. I was disappointed when UGA beat out Clemson for his recruitment he's lived up to the hype. I also really like CJ Allen at LB

Messages In This Thread
RE: Way too Early 2025 Class prospects thread* - by ClemsonOrangeJaguar - 05-13-2024, 05:31 PM