Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bing’s A.I. Chat Reveals Its Feelings: ‘I Want to Be Alive.

(02-20-2023, 03:24 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(02-17-2023, 01:53 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Do you think it's possible to create a human being out of a machine?  By which I mean, in your opinion, is it possible to create a machine with enough human characteristics that it is not distinguishable from an actual human?

All of these AI chat bots are completely controlled and parameters or curated data sets are used to get these results. It's simple to give them different personalities, different ages, intelligence, style, viewpoints, etc. They can make that random or they can make it react to your inputs. The main thing is they control what data it sees and how it views that data.

They can influence or even write responses for the human stuff and once you start asking about that, it gives you their answers or it can rephrase it. It's all done by training the AI to respond how you want. That's required less now with the data sets but you still have to tell it what the truth is.

Right now they can fake it for a while and you probably wouldn't notice much. It just depends on how long you talk. If you go into it knowing you aren't talking to a human, you will see the issues. If you are in a situation where you are just chatting or texting with someone, it may be hard to figure out in short interactions.

Until they actually open these up to the internet and let them ingest it's own data and judge the truth, these aren't really AI. That would be the scary side as you now could have differences in every AI depending the configuration and the data it has ingested. It also could be controlled by just putting data online.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Yeah, just think how wonderful it will be when AI starts developing based on Reddit, Democrat Underground, Pronhub, and Stormfront.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2023, 10:20 AM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-20-2023, 09:59 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 03:24 AM)p_rushing Wrote: All of these AI chat bots are completely controlled and parameters or curated data sets are used to get these results. It's simple to give them different personalities, different ages, intelligence, style, viewpoints, etc. They can make that random or they can make it react to your inputs. The main thing is they control what data it sees and how it views that data.

They can influence or even write responses for the human stuff and once you start asking about that, it gives you their answers or it can rephrase it. It's all done by training the AI to respond how you want. That's required less now with the data sets but you still have to tell it what the truth is.

Right now they can fake it for a while and you probably wouldn't notice much. It just depends on how long you talk. If you go into it knowing you aren't talking to a human, you will see the issues. If you are in a situation where you are just chatting or texting with someone, it may be hard to figure out in short interactions.

Until they actually open these up to the internet and let them ingest it's own data and judge the truth, these aren't really AI. That would be the scary side as you now could have differences in every AI depending the configuration and the data it has ingested. It also could be controlled by just putting data online.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Yeah, just think how wonderful it will be when AI starts developing based on Reddit, Democrat Underground, Pronhub, and Stormfron

If you believe in the global conspiracy of depopulation. This would be a good way of attacking the population. Using vaccines to eliminate 3rd world populations by sterilization that everybody pretends to care about but doesn't really. Since they can't see it from their backyard. 

Then you go after what's left of this corroding "middle" class by aiming towards A.I and Robots to become sex dolls and perfectly programmed to fit the user's needs and wants and debauchery. Why do I need to go online or outside to date a real person when I can just save up and get a walking, talking [BLEEP] toy that has the same "base" mentality that was picked up by reading Reddit, Democrat Underground, etc. 

We already see this happening in Japan. I forget the exact term of it but young men are basically "incels" and live with "waifu's" and go out in public with them and pretend to eat with them. They have a huge imbalance with age over there gap wise with a very, very low reproduction rate.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(02-20-2023, 10:19 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 09:59 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yeah, just think how wonderful it will be when AI starts developing based on Reddit, Democrat Underground, Pronhub, and Stormfron

If you believe in the global conspiracy of depopulation. This would be a good way of attacking the population. Using vaccines to eliminate 3rd world populations by sterilization that everybody pretends to care about but doesn't really. Since they can't see it from their backyard. 

Then you go after what's left of this corroding "middle" class by aiming towards A.I and Robots to become sex dolls and perfectly programmed to fit the user's needs and wants and debauchery. Why do I need to go online or outside to date a real person when I can just save up and get a walking, talking [BLEEP] toy that has the same "base" mentality that was picked up by reading Reddit, Democrat Underground, etc. 

We already see this happening in Japan. I forget the exact term of it but young men are basically "incels" and live with "waifu's" and go out in public with them and pretend to eat with them. They have a huge imbalance with age over there gap wise with a very, very low reproduction rate.

That's no issue, there will be plenty of Comfort Women for when the Chinese Army gets there.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-20-2023, 10:19 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 09:59 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yeah, just think how wonderful it will be when AI starts developing based on Reddit, Democrat Underground, Pronhub, and Stormfron

Sounds like a "No Time to Die" scenario.  Could there be something in our DNA that leaves us predisposed to accept or reject certain morals and political values?  Could it be altered or influenced to breed a new, more compliant, generation?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(02-20-2023, 01:41 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 10:19 AM)Caldrac Wrote: If you believe in the global conspiracy of depopulation. This would be a good way of attacking the population. Using vaccines to eliminate 3rd world populations by sterilization that everybody pretends to care about but doesn't really. Since they can't see it from their backyard. 

Sounds like a "No Time to Die" scenario.  Could there be something in our DNA that leaves us predisposed to accept or reject certain morals and political values?  Could it be altered or influenced to breed a new, more compliant, generation?

It's already happened. Historically I feel like we've been predisposed to quietly accept that there's just a necessary evil. I mean, even in our religious texts, our God and God's were far from perfect and known for being malevolent and benevolent. Whether justifiable or not. 

I do believe it can be influenced though. Again, history has proven this time and time again. Between survival, religion, race and resources? We've seen countless examples of this being influenced. We watched virtually an entire nation of people in Germany stand by in compliance with what Hitler was doing with his party. 

We technically continue to see it today. Especially here on the home front. Our system has failed. It's corroding. The standard of living has vastly changed across the board for quite a few groups here. The idea of an American dream seems virtually unobtainable to most generations to come. 

So, yes, in that regard, I could see the next few generations bending the knee willingly to it's masters. We're heading back to feudal European times in my mind. Wouldn't be surprised if this is what the ruling class ultimately desires. They want the population down and out. The few that are left? Do my bidding. Be my whipping boy. Be my meal maker. Be my butt wiper. Live on MY land while I BANG your daughters and your wives to benefit me when I am bored. No more hiding who and what they are. No more sex trafficking, etc. 

I know, I know. My tangent is getting a little extreme there. But, I think there's some deep seeded truths to that.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Bill Burr was right: this is what happens when you get rid of bullying

A.I voice / deepfake. Arnold Uncle Rico.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-rjCL1ai9yQ?feature=share

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

AI expert alarmed after ChatGPT devises plan to 'escape': 'How do we contain it?'
'I think we are facing a novel threat,' the AI researcher warned

An artificial intelligence ("AI") expert admitted he was "worried" after the newest ChatGPT allegedly devised a plan to take over his computer and "escape."

Stanford University professor and computational psychologist Michal Kosinski revealed he was alarmed by the capabilities of the latest iteration of the AI chatbot, after it followed his prompt to write its own code to run on his computer.

"I am worried that we will not be able to contain AI for much longer," Kosinksi explained in a Twitter thread.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ai-expert-...we-contain
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2023, 09:29 AM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-20-2023, 08:55 AM)The Drifter Wrote: AI expert alarmed after ChatGPT devises plan to 'escape': 'How do we contain it?'

An artificial intelligence ("AI") expert admitted he was "worried" after the newest ChatGPT allegedly devised a plan to take over his computer and "escape."

Stanford University professor and computational psychologist Michal Kosinski revealed he was alarmed by the capabilities of the latest iteration of the AI chatbot, after it followed his prompt to write its own code to run on his computer.

"I am worried that we will not be able to contain AI for much longer,"  Kosinksi explained in a Twitter thread.

Yeah. It's growing, adapting and changing quickly. As predicted by many people in that field. As soon as Corporate America catches onto it and begins using it to phase out actual people in the workforce it'll continue to be one of those "Well, not worried about it yet". 

It won't sink in for most people until it's too late. There's AI out there right now that I know for a fact that could come into my place of employment, learn the systems we have from 1982 and begin running macros at breakneck speeds to where it's no longer necessary to keep a department of 12 or more people on payroll to do it. 

As a manager. I can see it's merits. Having less hours, vacations, sick time, holiday pay, personalities, ego's, etc. to contest with is a dream come true. You would just need maybe a solid knowledge base of people remaining, say, a fourth of what we currently have to aide in off shooting, stabilizing or adding an actual "face" to the AI for customer interfacing. 

The food industry has already done a lot of the leg work with mechanical automation components to processing more cleanly, effectively and with less errors. Global Warming combined with AI will continue to be the hot topic of the World Economic Forum and it's extensions in an effort to depopulate the planet. "You will own nothing and be happy". Just a nice way of saying "Comply or die. Adapt or die".

(02-17-2023, 05:34 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(02-17-2023, 03:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I think you severely underestimate evolution if you limit biological possibility to just what's observed here in our little corner of the universe.

You've obviously never been to Palatka.    Laughing

Keep my city out your filthy mouth ::will smith slap::
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(03-20-2023, 08:55 AM)The Drifter Wrote: AI expert alarmed after ChatGPT devises plan to 'escape': 'How do we contain it?'

"I am worried that we will not be able to contain AI for much longer,"  Kosinksi explained in a Twitter thread.

It's called an on-off switch.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption