Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 14

(12-12-2023, 12:42 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: tittians just won our division. they will win out unforttanttly while we lose out . we are doomed.

What the hell????

I hope your not being serious. 

Even if the stinking Titans win out (which is possible) they have no chance at a playoff berth. Alot of other things would have to fall in the favor for them to make the playoffs.

I swear people just be saying anything nowadays.. ?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2023, 09:06 PM by Jag149. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-12-2023, 08:46 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://x.com/theScore/status/1734719721323298816?s=20

Yea, heard that after the Germany game. Remember Mike Vrabel watching a game in Kraft's box?

Bill's record sliced up

Before Brady - 80 games, 36 wins, 44, Losses 45%
With Brady - 320 games, 237 wins, 83 losses 74%
After Brady - 63 games 63, wins 28, 35 losses 44%

Kraft has to have done this exercise....
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2023, 09:30 PM by Caldrac. Edited 2 times in total.)

(12-12-2023, 08:52 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(12-12-2023, 08:46 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://x.com/theScore/status/1734719721323298816?s=20

Yea, heard that after the Germany game. Remember Mike Vrabel watching a game in Kraft's box?

Bill's record sliced up

Before Brady - 80 games, 36 wins, 44, Losses    45%
With Brady - 320 games, 237 wins, 83 losses 74%
After Brady - 63 games 63, wins 28,  35 losses 44%

Kraft has to have done this exercise....

I am honestly surprised they didn't do this sooner. It felt like there was turmoil brewing there for years before Brady was even out of there. Going back to the Jimmy Garoppolo saga. It's a terrible way to see it all end there but it happens to the best of them.

I still think he's one of the best, if not, the best defensive minded, schemer and overall knowing of the game inside and outside by the book coach that the NFL has seen for the past three decades in football. 

It'll be interesting where he ends up if he decides to keep coaching. I think, logically, you would look at teams like the Los Angeles Chargers, who could use a clean break that clearly have a franchise caliber QB but are missing "something" and that something is competent coaching. Followed by the Chicago Bears, who have a stock pile of draft picks, a somewhat decent QB in Fields already who should be given 2024 to further prove himself and the legacy Bill may like on a personal level.

I can't see him going to Carolina and working together with that owner. Tippet. He's off his [BLEEP] rocker and there's too much ego there between himself and Belichick in my opinion to coexist. My dark horse teams would be:

New York Jets, with Rodgers coming back in 2024 (No way he goes out the way he did career wise with that injury) and then the New Orleans Saints, because, [BLEEP] it, why not? The NFC South is pathetically weak this year and it's probably good enough to win in one year with a decent approach coaching wise. Dennis Allen is a good guy, he's just not head coaching material in my opinion.

Would also throw Green Bay into the mix. LaFleur looks like an average coach this year with a QB that he's had for years behind Rodgers to develop and turn into a better QB than he's been in 2023 in my opinion.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

The shame is Brady is on record as saying he would have stayed IF Bill had only asked him. I am thinking Kraft will attempt to keep him in an advisory position reporting to him.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It’s all about having your qb

TNF- a Herbertless chargers vs a current raiders team who is up poo Creek without a paddle currently