Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fire Baalke Thread 2023-2024

(01-01-2024, 03:59 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(01-01-2024, 02:32 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: There were multiple threads after the draft, but yeah, failing to find a trade partner for all those late picks was a gaffe. 

I hated that with a passion since we didn't use any early capital on NB or IOL, but there is some minor consolation in seeing Parker Washington showing promise as a returner, Antonio Johnson looking like he may turn into a solid nickel or safety and I imagine Braswell and Hodges will be worth tracking during camp and preseason this summer.

First, we had 13 total picks (not a dozen late round ones) 9 of those picks made the team. (one additional on IR) Second JagsorDie you do not talk for me so please exclude me from the WE in your statement.

The first round we had pick #24 and were able to get the player we wanted (Harrison) and get a 4th, 5th and 7th round pick. Great moves

Yes, I personally would have preferred an IOL and NB investment but only if it were on players the coaches had confidence in.

You’re a [BLEEP] idiot so lucky for you, you were not included in the “we”.

Go [BLEEP] your self [BLEEP] hole. Don’t come at me with stupid [BLEEP] comments like this.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-01-2024, 08:18 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(01-01-2024, 03:59 PM)Jag149 Wrote: First, we had 13 total picks (not a dozen late round ones) 9 of those picks made the team. (one additional on IR) Second JagsorDie you do not talk for me so please exclude me from the WE in your statement.

The first round we had pick #24 and were able to get the player we wanted (Harrison) and get a 4th, 5th and 7th round pick. Great moves

Yes, I personally would have preferred an IOL and NB investment but only if it were on players the coaches had confidence in.

Go [BLEEP] your self [BLEEP] hole. Don’t come at me with stupid [BLEEP] comments like this.

Somebody get JagsorDie a snickers, please.

(01-01-2024, 08:23 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-01-2024, 08:18 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: You’re a [BLEEP] idiot so lucky for you, you were not included in the “we”.

Somebody get JagsorDie a snickers, please.
If i was being whooshed then well played. If he was sincere then [BLEEP] him i wasn’t in the mood.

(01-01-2024, 08:18 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(01-01-2024, 03:59 PM)Jag149 Wrote: First, we had 13 total picks (not a dozen late round ones) 9 of those picks made the team. (one additional on IR) Second JagsorDie you do not talk for me so please exclude me from the WE in your statement.

My bad, from your eloquent reply I can tell you are one of those people who stand on street corners. Either holding a sign "The end of the World in near" or just talking to themselves. If I had know that I would have given you a pass.
A new broom always sweeps clean.