Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

My Favorite VJ back when MTV actually played Music Videos.......

Martha Quinn

Side by side pics of how she was then, and today at 65 years old.......

She's still Hotter Than Hell!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 442462765-2187203528299299-9159648812366420564-n.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?
Well, after a beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case.
Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap.
Unknown Author
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(05-14-2024, 07:08 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?
Well, after a beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case.
Unknown Author

It’s because after having a baby, you end up with a little person to love and adore. After a kick in the nuts, you just end up with sore nuts. Plus everyone knows men are such big babies when it comes to pain. If men were responsible for having babies, we’d have gone extinct long ago. Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(Yesterday, 02:16 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-14-2024, 07:08 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
I rest my case.
Unknown Author

It’s because after having a baby, you end up with a little person to love and adore. After a kick in the nuts, you just end up with sore nuts. Plus everyone knows men are such big babies when it comes to pain. If men were responsible for having babies, we’d have gone extinct long ago. Laughing

Hey, we have a crucial role in the process, and we're always willing to perform our duty.    Big Grin
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.