Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(05-14-2024, 09:44 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-14-2024, 09:37 PM)mikesez Wrote: Realize what?
What is this corner? What do the two walls represent? Which idea in which post is an example of me backing into it?

Or better yet, we can have the thread not be about me and instead you can find examples of users on this board calling tariffs racist.  Which is the original topic before you decided to comment on me personally.

lololol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2024, 11:38 PM by ClemsonOrangeJaguar. Edited 2 times in total.)

Here's Aaron Rodgers interview. Lots of great stuff - Pearl Harbor, Patt Tillman, Epstein, FBI/CIA, Covid ect

It's turning but people simply do not hate the Government enough. Left, right doesn't matter it's always been about Government control vs freedom and always will be for every government that has ever existed. The right just voted to extend FISA which is unconstitutional. 4th amendment gone just like that. But it's always the left that hate America and what it stands for? I hate the left more but don't make the foolish and naive mistake of believing Republicans in congress are any better and have your interest in mind. Being willfully ignorant only makes the problems worse.

This country is the greatest that has ever been and it's not even close, but all governments corrupt. Read any history book about any society at any time. People have somehow misconstrued the thought of America being (or was) great with the people in government being great. They are just people, corruptible and flawed as any other. Being American is hating your government and all and every form of infringement on personal liberty. Objectively what we have today is not the America my ancestors died for - not enough people are willing to swallow that cold reality. We are much closer to tyranny than freedom if you are emotionally mature enough to accept it

https://youtu.be/mXO-EvCtY38

There is no such thing as a good government.
But government is necessary. People are bad and need government to contain their evil.
There is such a thing as good governance, which is when the people who hold the power of government use it well, but it is rare.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 07:47 AM by ClemsonOrangeJaguar.)

(05-01-2024, 07:46 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(05-01-2024, 06:54 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Looks like the right people saw it lolololol

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/...ALS5A&s=19

Who could have guessed that politicizing and weaponizing the alphabet agencies would result in these soviet style shenanigans.. oh wait.. every single President before Obama

(Yesterday, 07:16 AM)mikesez Wrote: There is no such thing as a good government.
But government is necessary.  People are bad and need government to contain their evil.
There is such a thing as good governance, which is when the people who hold the power of government use it well, but it is rare.

Agree government is necessary. The government of today is certainly not necessary or needed though.

(05-14-2024, 07:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If anyone is paying attention, the Redditors are pumping Gamestop stock again. I got in yesterday at $26 and it's currently at $71 in the 24 hour. Looks like the little guys are going to fleece the big boys again.

Just to update, I sold at $68 yesterday morning. I made $5k on the day, told my wife I just paid for our summer vacation. Was fun while it lasted.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6-aPAqNL...hoeXoybDRx

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(Yesterday, 09:29 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-14-2024, 07:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If anyone is paying attention, the Redditors are pumping Gamestop stock again. I got in yesterday at $26 and it's currently at $71 in the 24 hour. Looks like the little guys are going to fleece the big boys again.

Just to update, I sold at $68 yesterday morning. I made $5k on the day, told my wife I just paid for our summer vacation. Was fun while it lasted.

You'd better book tickets in coach.  Biden is coming for 44% of it.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(Yesterday, 09:07 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(Yesterday, 09:29 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Just to update, I sold at $68 yesterday morning. I made $5k on the day, told my wife I just paid for our summer vacation. Was fun while it lasted.

You'd better book tickets in coach.  Biden is coming for 44% of it.

66% if he's in Canada.

(Yesterday, 09:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(Yesterday, 09:07 PM)Sneakers Wrote: You'd better book tickets in coach.  Biden is coming for 44% of it.

66% if he's in Canada.

Lol, I live in Neptune Beach.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

https://twitter.com/iluminatibot/status/...p9DOQ&s=19

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Nope.. Nothing here lololololololol

https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/17...AZ3Sg&s=19

First, Trump will need to deport all of these illegals, then he needs to go after the democrats and bury them in their own filth.

https://twitter.com/GOP/status/179106415...HTFFg&s=19