Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jax shark tickets

Anyone have tickets to the sharks looking at them online right now. Are they really as much as NFL tickets? I'm seeing single game tickets at $100 each? 

Was thinking of a cheap offseason alternative but maybe we should be looking at jumbo shrimp tickets?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-28-2024, 08:29 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Anyone have tickets to the sharks looking at them online right now. Are they really as much as NFL tickets? I'm seeing single game tickets at $100 each? 

Was thinking of a cheap offseason alternative but maybe we should be looking at jumbo shrimp tickets?

I'm not, but your post made me look into it.  Here's the full season ticket price per section:

https://jaxsharks.com/sports/2023/9/8/sh...ships.aspx

Looks like you can get seats for well under $100 per game.

Also, perhaps you were looking at the 4 packs and thinking it was quoted as per ticket pricing?

https://jaxsharks.com/sports/2023/9/11/f...-pack.aspx

Given the season ticket chart, I don't think there's any way that the 4 packs are quoted per ticket.  I think those prices would have to be for all 4 tickets.

(02-28-2024, 08:29 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Anyone have tickets to the sharks looking at them online right now. Are they really as much as NFL tickets? I'm seeing single game tickets at $100 each? 

Sharks tix aren't nearly as expensive as NFL tickets.  There are ones in Sect. 16 Row D for $58 (before fees).  That said, these are for 2 tix so if you are buying more they are limited.  Also remember that pretty much every seat in the Arena for a Sharks game is a good seat as they are all lower level and close to the field.  I used to go ~ 10 years ago then just went once a few years back when we left the Jags night scrimmage early and it just so happened the Sharks were playing ---got tix from a scalper for $25 each.    I should get down there more but downtown is so inconvenient, not to mention I'd be drinking a lot as well.  Regarding the Shrimp, I typically enjoy the 1st hour but then get bored to death.  Also, most of the season is in the height summer which is totally miserable baking in the 95 degree sun or sitting in the 100% humidity of a Florida evening. Def not for me.

https://www.stubhub.com/vegas-knight-haw...7095354404

Thanks guys I'll look into it
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!