Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Throwback Jerseys Incoming

(04-23-2024, 04:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: White helmets being talked about

That's probably for 2025.  This year is probably just the throwback as the alternate, then next year is a likely total redesign possibly including both the throwback helmet and the white helmet as options.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-23-2024, 05:17 PM)mikesez Wrote:

That's probably for 2025.  This year is probably just the throwback as the alternate, then next year is a likely total redesign possibly including both the throwback helmet and the white helmet as options.

Being talked about revealed in a couple months

I think white helmets make the players look like bobblehead dolls. All of this crap is sideshow fluff, anyhow. Just win, baby.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2024, 08:19 AM by Mikey.)

....just when you thought the two-tones were our worst option....

(04-23-2024, 10:16 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: I think white helmets make the players look like bobblehead dolls. All of this crap is sideshow fluff, anyhow. Just win, baby.

gives marketing more to work with, sell more tchatchkes to the masses.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-24-2024, 08:16 AM)Mikey Wrote:

....just when you thought the two-tones were our worst option....

(04-23-2024, 10:16 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: I think white helmets make the players look like bobblehead dolls. All of this crap is sideshow fluff, anyhow. Just win, baby.

I think the white alternate would be really good. The bungles white out look is pretty sharp and so is the throwback bills look with the old buffalo on it; I think the Jags could pull off something similar with white base, black letters and a splash of teal trim. Maybe put the crawler on the helmet instead of the traditional logo.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2024, 10:09 AM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

The CTESPN X account, which hasn't been wrong yet, says Fanatics is making jerseys based on the 1998 to 2008 home jersey. It will be teal with no black underarm stripe.

(04-23-2024, 06:06 PM)nhiverson Wrote: https://twitter.com/AndrewMLind/status/1...3218041901

I don't think the Jaguars are allowed to have a third helmet until 2025 unless they're doing a jersey redesign this year.

But if I'm wrong about that, it's possible they intend to just roll out a white helmet with their current white jersey and white pants, which might look pretty cool honestly.  I'd expect the white helmet to have a black facemask or maybe a black stripe down the center to complement the black accents on the jersey and pants.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-24-2024, 08:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-24-2024, 08:16 AM)Mikey Wrote: ....just when you thought the two-tones were our worst option....

I think the white alternate would be really good. The bungles white out look is pretty sharp and so is the throwback bills look with the old buffalo on it; I think the Jags could pull off something similar with white base, black letters and a splash of teal trim. Maybe put the crawler on the helmet instead of the traditional logo.

Or maybe we don't jump off the cliff with the rest of the lemmings and do our own thing. Teal hat? I might dig this.