Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Waaaay Too Early 53 Man Projection

(04-30-2024, 12:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 12:22 PM)Jagulars Wrote: We'll have to update all of ours. Zay is gone.

Ahem..."you" will have to update all of yours...mine is still correct.

[Image: vultouri.jpg]

Banana
LOL
You called it

I predict -

WR: Kirk, Davis, BTJ, Duvernay, Washington, Mr. best of the rest whomever that may be

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-30-2024, 02:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 12:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ahem..."you" will have to update all of yours...mine is still correct.

[Image: vultouri.jpg]

Banana
LOL
You called it

I predict -

WR: Kirk, Davis, BTJ, Duvernay, Washington, Mr. best of the rest whomever that may be

Exactly, I took the flyer on Cephus just because he kept popping up as a value in the 7th for several mocks the last month. This is waaaaaaay too early of course, and subject to change as we get to the big boy days of July and August.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm not even positive Washington makes the team.

(04-30-2024, 03:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I'm not even positive Washington makes the team.

The Jaguars Today guys were talking about him today. Talking about the Jarvis Landry thing DiRocco said they "want to do whatever they have to to keep him (Washington) off the field." I don't get that, I thought the kid did fine in the little bit of time they called on him last year. He was a 6th round pick who caught some punts and made a few plays on the offense, what did he do to warrant such sentiment I wonder?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-30-2024, 03:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 03:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I'm not even positive Washington makes the team.

The Jaguars Today guys were talking about him today. Talking about the Jarvis Landry thing DiRocco said they "want to do whatever they have to to keep him (Washington) off the field." I don't get that, I thought the kid did fine in the little bit of time they called on him last year. He was a 6th round pick who caught some punts and made a few plays on the offense, what did he do to warrant such sentiment I wonder?

I think I remember a fumble or two that hurt

Respectful cut of Zay. They could have held on to him attempting to market him. This way he has a better chance with another team. Salute
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2024, 03:50 PM by Caldrac.)

(04-30-2024, 03:23 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 03:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The Jaguars Today guys were talking about him today. Talking about the Jarvis Landry thing DiRocco said they "want to do whatever they have to to keep him (Washington) off the field." I don't get that, I thought the kid did fine in the little bit of time they called on him last year. He was a 6th round pick who caught some punts and made a few plays on the offense, what did he do to warrant such sentiment I wonder?

I think I remember a fumble or two that hurt

This. He had a few fumbles, and, I think it was his bad route that caused Lawrence to double clutch against the Bengals when Little got rolled into his ankle. Those things happen. 

I still don't get the notion of that though. If he was that bad? Why was Cooks not given more opportunities then?

WR Room: Brian Thomas Jr. - Christian Kirk - Gabe Davis - Devin Duvernay - Joshua Cephus - Tim Jones
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I think it's less about Washington and more about the other WRs they brought in. I really liked the Washington selection last year and I still like the player. I'm very intrigued by Cephus and Ruby.

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2024, 11:35 AM by Mikey.)

If we value the return game so much to darft a backup RB, I think he sticks. I kinda think Zay's release all but confirms they like what the kid brings to the room.

....maybe they are trying to stash him on the PS? If he has limited film, maybe he doesn't get snagged by someone else? @worked for Rourke@

[/spitball]