Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Any news on Bortles in OTAs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm not seeing much about how he's doing. Just a couple blurbs about how he worked on his mechanics. Anything concrete on how he's looking?

I heard he's looking with his eyes.
I heard he's swiping through the playbook with his hands.
Bortles must be doing something right, since Prisco has him pegged along with Telvin Smith as one of the breakout players for 2015.

Quote:I heard he's looking with his eyes.

lol, you have to kind of expect responses like this after 1 am.

He's looking tall in OTAs...guessing around 6'5.

Quote:I'm not seeing much about how he's doing. Just a couple blurbs about how he worked on his mechanics. Anything concrete on how he's looking?

He's playing within himself, and getting good shots
Quote:Bortles must be doing something right, since Prisco has him pegged along with Telvin Smith as one of the breakout players for 2015.

Didn't Prisco also peg Cyprien as a breakout guy last season? I think he has good reason to note Telvin, but Prisco is a Jags homer.
Quote:Didn't Prisco also peg Cyprien as a breakout guy last season? I think he has good reason to note Telvin, but Prisco is a Jags homer.

So am I. Bortles is the GOAT.
I've heard it reported that Bortles is at OTAs, and has thrown several passes to people who catch passes.  Word is that he will play a key part of our offense this year.

He is apparently throwing passes this year with his right hand again. That's big news right there.
Quote:Didn't Prisco also peg Cyprien as a breakout guy last season? I think he has good reason to note Telvin, but Prisco is a Jags homer.

I don't see it. Look at his win prediction for the Jags this year.
Breaking news: Bortles named starter for 2015.

According to Gus, Bortles and the offense are ahead of schedule:

http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jag...on-offense

Quote:I don't see it. Look at his win prediction for the Jags this year.

He's realistic about that, but he's always been overly complimentary about the players. He was probably the biggest Gabbert fan around.
Quote:He's realistic about that, but he's always been overly complimentary about the players. He was probably the biggest Gabbert fan around.
uhhhh and you weren't?
Quote:uhhhh and you weren't?

What?
Quote:He was probably the biggest Gabbert fan around.

Quote:uhhhh and you weren't?
Quote: 
Doubling down on the idiocy?
Quote:Doubling down on the idiocy?
you know you were one of the biggest supporters out there.  Lie to yourself if you want. 
Pages: 1 2 3