Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: And so it starts...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The democrat party is very afraid of Marco Rubio.  It seems that they are trying to "dig up dirt" on the Senator and Presidential Candidate at this early stage.  Aided by none other than the New York Times, they push out a story (or non-story) about his and his wife's driving records.  The problem is, it wasn't the New York Times that did the research and pulled the records.  Rather, it's a liberal group trying to find anything that they can to smear him.  Once again, the far left can't win when it comes to the issues, so they resort to personal attacks.

American Bridge, a progressive PAC headed by mega Hillary supporter and long time Clinton operative, David Brock, is behind the big revelations about Rubio and his wife's driving records.  Brock actually headed up a pro Hillary operation in addition to founding American Bridge to support liberal campaigns.  The funny thing is how the NY Times and other liberal outlets tried to frame it in order to attach the traffic citations to the candidate.  4 of those tickets belong to Rubio over a 15 year period.  None of the tickets were fixed for him or his wife, and he never used his political position to get out of a ticket.  That didn't stop the NY Times from posting this hard hitting bit of unbiased journalism handed to them by the Clinton campaign. 

The best part about this scandalous piece?  Nobody cares.  It shows that Cankles Clinton is nervous about Rubio, so they've decided to dispatch the dogs of war early in the process to try to bring him down.  Not really transparent.  What would be interesting is to see the NY Times put the same resources into investigating something real.  You know, like all the dirty money for political favors that flow freely through the Clinton's family foundation?  Nah.  We wouldn't want to focus on such things when Marco's wife clearly has a lead foot.  That's far more worthy of investigating. 

It'll be a fun day when Cankles drops out of the race when it becomes clear she won't be the nominee for the democrats.  It's coming.  Who beats her out remains to be seen, but there's no way she's the nominee for the party when the dust settles. 

Quote:The democrat party is very afraid of Marco Rubio.  It seems that they are trying to "dig up dirt" on the Senator and Presidential Candidate at this early stage.  Aided by none other than the New York Times, they push out a story (or non-story) about his and his wife's driving records.  The problem is, it wasn't the New York Times that did the research and pulled the records.  Rather, it's a liberal group trying to find anything that they can to smear him.  Once again, the far left can't win when it comes to the issues, so they resort to personal attacks.
The left...

ha

haha

hahahahahahahahha

Oh you actually think the right wing media is purely about facts and issues. 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote:The left...

ha

haha

hahahahahahahahha

Oh you actually think the right wing media is purely about facts and issues. 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nobody is saying that.  I believe he's simply pointing out how pathetic and desperate you folks on the left are already about your prospects in 2016.  It's okay.  You'll survive.
This isn't even news-worthy. This says more about the people releasing it than it does Rubio.

Mud slinging is starting early the worse part of politics
Quote:Nobody is saying that. I believe he's simply pointing out how pathetic and desperate you folks on the left are already about your prospects in 2016. It's okay. You'll survive.
Coming from someone that makes fun of an old lady and her apparent weight problem, that's pretty funny.

Also, I've read over and over again posters paint a broad brush regarding"liberals" and other terms.

There are a lot of us posting on here, I don't think any lefty on this board fits the description you paint of your apparent enemies...

Just saying, no need to make it an us vs them thing all the time...
Quote:This isn't even news-worthy. This says more about the people releasing it than it does Rubio.
Agreed.  It tells you the depths they feel they need to go to in order to knock down the candidates they see as the biggest threats.  The party should REALLY be evaluating who they have running right now because if this is the best they can muster, the DNC is in bad shape.
Quote:Coming from someone that makes fun of an old lady and her apparent weight problem, that's pretty funny.

Also, I've read over and over again posters paint a broad brush regarding"liberals" and other terms.

There are a lot of us posting on here, I don't think any lefty on this board fits the description you paint of your apparent enemies...

Just saying, no need to make it an is vs them thing all the time...

Yes, because ME posting on a message board calling her Cankles is EXACTLY the same as a supposedly top shelf news operation like the NY Times. 

Wow. 

Enemies?  Getting a little defensive, sweetheart?
It's as if Karl Rove switched sides.

Quote:It's as if Karl Rove switched sides.

Karl Rove is a clown.
Quote:Yes, because ME posting on a message board calling her Cankles is EXACTLY the same as a supposedly top shelf news operation like the NY Times.

Wow.

Enemies? Getting a little defensive, sweetheart?

I knew you were gonna say that...
Quote:I knew you were gonna say that...
The name calling and bullying is, at the very least, a constant we can look forward to during changing times. 
Apparently I got a "game, set, match" with this topic.  The usual "left" suspects on this board and forum have reverted to "attack mode" rather than address the topic at hand.

Quote:Apparently I got a "game, set, match" with this topic.  The usual "left" suspects on this board and forum have reverted to "attack mode" rather than address the topic at hand.
What did you expect to happen exactly? People sling mud, media slings mud, party leaders sling mud. Some is real news and others are not, like this. Shall we start new threads every time someone attacks every candidate? Does it make you feel better to think everyone blindly follows and defends every act that's even tertiary to their own belief structure because here's a hint, they don't.
Quote:What did you expect to happen exactly? People sling mud, media slings mud, party leaders sling mud. Some is real news and others are not, like this. Shall we start new threads every time someone attacks every candidate? Does it make you feel better to think everyone blindly follows and defends every act that's even tertiary to their own belief structure because here's a hint, they don't.

Again, it's pretty much a "game, set, match" issue.  You don't seem to like it because it pretty much "slams" your left ideology, so therefor, it shouldn't be discussed or talked about.  I wonder when the right is going to "sling mud" on Hillary?
Quote:Again, it's pretty much a "game, set, match" issue.  You don't seem to like it because it pretty much "slams" your left ideology, so therefor, it shouldn't be discussed or talked about.  I wonder when the right is going to "sling mud" on Hillary?
What exactly got slammed here?  :blink:

What are you even upset about? You got riled up about something, looked for a fight, didn't get one and then think you won some imaginary game you set up for yourself? Kudos to you I guess? Go buy yourself a cookie or something and chill out man you are making no sense.
Quote:Apparently I got a "game, set, match" with this topic.  The usual "left" suspects on this board and forum have reverted to "attack mode" rather than address the topic at hand.

What did you win, except a promotion from Lt. to Capt. Obvious?

Unless, of course, you truly believe Clinton is the only political mud slinger.

Quote:Karl Rove is a clown.

The Republicans put that clown to good use not so long ago.
Quote:American Bridge, a progressive PAC headed by mega Hillary supporter and long time Clinton operative, David Brock, is behind the big revelations about Rubio and his wife's driving records.  Brock actually headed up a pro Hillary operation in addition to founding American Bridge to support liberal campaigns.  The funny thing is how the NY Times and other liberal outlets tried to frame it in order to attach the traffic citations to the candidate.  4 of those tickets belong to Rubio over a 15 year period.  None of the tickets were fixed for him or his wife, and he never used his political position to get out of a ticket.  That didn't stop the NY Times from posting this hard hitting bit of unbiased journalism handed to them by the Clinton campaign. 

The best part about this scandalous piece?  Nobody cares.  It shows that Cankles Clinton is nervous about Rubio, so they've decided to dispatch the dogs of war early in the process to try to bring him down.  Not really transparent.  What would be interesting is to see the NY Times put the same resources into investigating something real.  You know, like all the dirty money for political favors that flow freely through the Clinton's family foundation?  Nah.  We wouldn't want to focus on such things when Marco's wife clearly has a lead foot.  That's far more worthy of investigating. 

It'll be a fun day when Cankles drops out of the race when it becomes clear she won't be the nominee for the democrats.  It's coming.  Who beats her out remains to be seen, but there's no way she's the nominee for the party when the dust settles. 

You are trying way too hard. And how is being what you say is bad helping your cause?

Cankles Clinton? That's some hard hitting policy analysis I'll tell you.

And pretending that this type of low grade political warfare isn't done by people on all points of the political spectrum just makes you (and jagibelieve) just look silly or dumb.

And last thing - I love the certitude you exhibit in saying Clinton won't be the nominee. Talk about whistling past the graveyard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4