Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Alualu getting looks at LEO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Wash has also seen other options emerge at the position. Newly-acquired Dan Skuta and newly-resigned Tyson Alualu are among the possible cast of characters that could serve as LEOs this season, according to the defensive line coach.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/sports/2015/06/05/jacksonville-jaguars-chris-clemons-absent-otas-emergence/28534547/'>http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/sports/2015/06/05/jacksonville-jaguars-chris-clemons-absent-otas-emergence/28534547/</a>
This should be a fun thread...
Quote:This should be a fun thread...
Yup, haters will arrive soon! 

I think it's worth a look, especially this time of year.  I feel for Alualu.  He's a solid player who is a victim of the fans all because of where Gene picked him.  A good kid too.
Lol
He just said it in passing, alualu can line up as the Leo in the "heavy" package... ie in obvious run situations.
LIGHTNING

The ripping apart of the San Andreas fault, the eruption of Yellowstone's super volcano, or LEO manned by Tyson Alualu.... which is a worst disaster?  My vote's for Alualu.

Quote: 

Putting a big guy at LEO in the "heavy" package 4 or 5 times per game is not worth a re-hash of all the pointless Alualu debating.  

Quote:Putting a big guy at LEO in the "heavy" package 4 or 5 times per game is not worth a re-hash of all the pointless Alualu debating.

Not yet.
Quote:Not yet.
Exactly.  Give it time.  His biggest "fans" haven't discovered this thread yet.
*insert biggest fan here*

Gus is just trollin' trunt and Joe.

Quote:Gus is just trollin' trunt and Joe.

Like i care. It's his funeral.
Quote:Like i care. It's his funeral.
And there it is.
Quote:And there it is.

Ooooooohhhhh nooooooo
Gus' funeral.  Funny stuff right there. 

Quote:Gus' funeral. Funny stuff right there.

Laugh it up mouthpiece.
Quote:Laugh it up mouthpiece.
Bringing the weak sauce I see. 

You're more than welcome to think Tyson Alualu is somehow the measuring stick for Bradley's future if you want.  Try not to squeeze that sphincter too hard.  We wouldn't want you to snap your neck.
Quote:Bringing the weak sauce I see.

You're more than welcome to think Tyson Alualu is somehow the measuring stick for Bradley's future if you want. Try not to squeeze that sphincter too hard. We wouldn't want you to snap your neck.
Lol three words and you start crying. Too easy.

We wouldn't want you to soil your depends.
Quote:Lol three words and you start crying. Too easy.

We wouldn't want you to soil your depends.
Crying?  Hardly.  Laughing at you for being predictable?  Absolutely. 
Pages: 1 2