Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Projected 53: How many drafted by Jags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
QB--Bortles, Henne

RB-- Yeldon, Gerhart, D. Robinson, Grant

WR--A. Robinson, Lee, Hurns, Sanders, Greene, Sterling

TE-- Thomas, Lewis, Harbor, Koyack

OL--Joeckel, Cann, Wiz, Linder, Parnell, Beadles, Pasztor, Bowanko, Williams

DE/ DT-- Marks, Miller, Clemons, Odrick, Bennett, Jones, Davis, Branch, Alualu, Smith, 

LB- Smith, Poz, Skuta, Armbrister, George, Fortt

CB-- McCray, Colvin, House, Gratz, Reynolds

S-- Cyprien, Sample, Brown, Evans

K--Scobee

P--Anger

LS-- Tinker

Just a rough look at what the team might look like come day one. What stands out to me is that 34 of those players were drafted by the Jags. I know a lot can change between now and the start of the season, and my projected is probably far off in places--but a good amount of young, talented players were drafted by us. I wonder how this stacks up against the rest of the NFL. 

Our bottem end and middle of the roster is solid.

Were still lacking that super star player.

Maybe Yeldon is that guy, and maybe Fowler.
Quote:Our bottem end and middle of the roster is solid.

Were still lacking that super star player.

Maybe Yeldon is that guy, and maybe Fowler.
It needs to be Bortles, but it probably won't. I hated that pick and still hate it. Bridgewater would've been a much better pick. If I was GM of the Jags are first round picks from the past few years would be

2013-Ezekial Ansah LEO BYU

2014-Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville

2015-Leonard Williams DE USC
Quote:It needs to be Bortles, but it probably won't. I hated that pick and still hate it. Bridgewater would've been a much better pick. If I was GM of the Jags are first round picks from the past few years would be

You can apply online at www.jaguars.com/apply

We appreciate your interest in the Jacksonville Jaguars and look forward to hearing from you!
Quote:It needs to be Bortles, but it probably won't. I hated that pick and still hate it. Bridgewater would've been a much better pick. If I was GM of the Jags are first round picks from the past few years would be

Too bad most GMs probably use OUR and ARE correctly.

I'm glad you don't do the pickin'.

Bridgewater is not the QB you think he is.

Yeah, don't agree with this at all.
Quote:You can apply online at www.jaguars.com/apply

We appreciate your interest in the Jacksonville Jaguars and look forward to hearing from you!
Awww, Mannnn!!  That's a bum page.  How do I really apply?
Quote:Awww, Mannnn!!  That's a bum page.  How do I really apply?

PM me your social security and credit card numbers and I'll fill you in!
Interesting how you had no Hood or Reynolds