Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Julius Thomas shut down with a calf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard he was kicked in the calf, so they shut him down and bubble wrapped him.

Nothing serious but man Im hoping we stay healthy through out camp.
Quote:I heard he was kicked in the calf, so they shut him down and bubble wrapped him.

Nothing serious but man Im hoping we stay healthy through out camp.
Smart move to shut him down
Barely noteworthy.

Was it Norman?

I don't even want to know what he's doing with a young bovine.
Quote:I don't even want to know what he's doing with a young bovine.
Don't ask, Don't tell.

HeadSlap
DOOMED!!!!

Guess he won't be playing this year, what a waste of FA money, DC is an idiot.... Did I cover everything?
Quote:DOOMED!!!!

Guess he won't be playing this year, what a waste of FA money, DC is an idiot.... Did I cover everything?

You missed the part about this not happening to any other teams.
Plus, the conditioning coach has to go.
The coaches will now have players practice in big fluffy slippers as opposed to cleats.

I've been kicked in the calf before. Haven't been the same since.

wait'a minute... he was kicked in the calf, or he was kicked by a calf? Do they have cattle on the practice field? Are the mowers not working or something? Why was he messing with a calf anyway? Is the calf hurt? Was the ASPCA notified notified about this alleged calf altercation? Hmmm... this whole story smells alarmingly like a smell I was familiar with back on the family farm which I can't name since I've already got one warning to my credit.

Quote:DOOMED!!!!

Well, you failed to blame Gus for having players on the field for OTAs doing these dangerous drills.

You didn't blame Shad Khan for paying more attention to the Shipyards and London than he does to what's going on with this team.

You didn't find a way to work Gene Smith into the blame here.

Other than that, I think you covered most of the hot button issues.