Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dante Fowler has ACL surgery in Pensacola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1010XL is reporting that he had the surgery yesterday out in Pensacola.  Dr. James Andrews did the procedure.  He's pretty much the best there is.  Let's hope all goes well. 

He shouldn't have walked 350 miles to get surgery. Probably caused more problems and he will most likely never walk again.

Quote:Article

Helping you get your click-rate up!

Wonder if Andrews himself did the surgery or if it was one of his fellows learning under him. I've heard that recently he's done a lot fewer surgeries since he's like 80 years old.

I guess Fowler would be considered "VIP" so I'm sure Andrews did it.
Quote:Wonder if Andrews himself did the surgery or if it was one of his fellows learning under him. I've heard that recently he's done a lot fewer surgeries since he's like 80 years old.

oh great. Fowler got the intern surgeon.  I don't even like the "new guy" making my burrito at chipotle, much less repairing my knee.

Good luck to him in his recovery, hoping for the best, as always.

Quote:Wonder if Andrews himself did the surgery or if it was one of his fellows learning under him. I've heard that recently he's done a lot fewer surgeries since he's like 80 years old.

He's 72. And he still performs the majority of surgery including the surgery on Fowler.
I can't even imagine how many ACL surgeries Andr ews has performed. You keep hearing about him doing one after another on the biggest name players.