Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thurston Armbrister
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First off, love the name...

Second, I've heard his name from the coaches a couple times during the rookie camp and now Gus mentioned him in his post practice interview...

So I wanted to see if anyone has any more info on this guy. We are thin at LB and it would be nice if he could be undrafted guy that makes the team because of performance.
Thurston the Backer, from House Armbrister.
LB positions are available for taking so hope a UDFA or 2 pan out
this is the one dude in particular I've really looked into. His physical traits catch your eye.

In before ....

Lets give him a nickname
Thirsty Thurston

Thurstday

Thurstday Night Smackdown

Stay Thursty My Friends
Armbruster the Armbreaker!
Dangit! Phone got me!
Got me again!
Stop it phone!
I watched Thurst play almost ever game at The U and let me tell you he is a beast.

Fast as a hiccup and is very versatile in coverage. I really think he can make this team
"The Third"

Why? Because "Thurston Armbrister the Third" just might be the coolest name ever. I don't know if he actually is the third Thurston Armbrister or not, it just sounds awesome.

You guys....

Lol!
Thurston Thrust
Quote:Stop it phone!

Time to get a new phone.
Wasn't he on Gilligan's Island?
I really knew nothing about him when he signed. He will definitely be a guy worth keeping an eye on this camp and preseason. They seem to like him alot.

He may be this years UDFA to have an impact. He plays a position that we lack depth at and so far he appears to have a good upside. It will be interesting to watch him develop....

Quote:Wasn't he on Gilligan's Island?

The Professor?
Quote:The Professor?

Maryanne?
Pages: 1 2