Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: TJ Yeldon has signed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
via rotoworld

"Jaguars signed second-round RB T.J. Yeldon to a four-year contract.

Yeldon, the 36th overall pick and third running back off the board in the 2015 draft, is expected to operate as the Jaguars' feature back. There's plenty of RB2 appeal here as the Jaguars try to commit more to their running game. The only concern here is if the Jaguars can get Yeldon enough scoring opportunities."
One more to go.
It wouldn't surprise me to see Cann's deal get done before they blow out of here tomorrow after the 3rd OTA. 

My least favorite of all our picks.  I'd love to be wrong about this one, but from a value perspective, i'm skeptical.  He does have ridiculous footwork, will that be enough?

Quote:My least favorite of all our picks. I'd love to be wrong about this one, but from a value perspective, i'm skeptical. He does have ridiculous footwork, will that be enough?

We will have to wait and see
Quote:My least favorite of all our picks.  I'd love to be wrong about this one, but from a value perspective, i'm skeptical.  He does have ridiculous footwork, will that be enough?
For being a second round pick I am nervous that we went RB too high and Im nervous he wont live up to it but I really hope he becomes a star.
Yeldon will be the center piece of our offense in my opinion.

He will take pressure off Bortles and set up playaction.

Lee Corsco voice....wooooooofffth over the top
Yeldon is the least of my worries. I was most worried about the Fowler pick. Yeldon played in a pro style offense and has the skills necessary to be a 3-down back. Something this team hasn't had since a healthy MJD.

^^^ I agree, the Fowler pick was my least favorite. The Yeldon pick was my favorite.