Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sen'Derrick Marks: Mutant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Classic.  How can you not love this guy?

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco'>Michael DiRocco ‏@<b>ESPNdirocco</b> </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/603242872880680963' title="12:54 PM - 26 May 2015">23h23 hours ago</a>

<p class=""><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#<b>Jaguars</b></a> DT Sen'Derrick Marks has been told he heals 13 pct quicker than a normal athlete. "I don’t know what it is. I think I’m a mutant."

Hooray for some good news.

Wonder if he's in the x-men
But.. But... He's a big guy with an ACL injury. I thought his career was over?!?!
[Image: Burns-excellent.gif]

get some of that deer antler stuff.  ray lewis did it and got away with it.

Sounds like he's been working hard in rehab to get this thing behind him.  I don't mind him missing out on training camp and the preseason as long as he's physically ready to get back out there when the season starts.  Hopefully there are no setbacks. 

Marks is a straight up beast...

They pump money thru an IV it has amazing healing qualities.

Quote:They pump money thru an IV it has amazing healing qualities.
Thud.
When I think of Marks I always associate him with Predator. This just confirms it.
lol what kind of garbage is that?  Heals 13% quicker than the average person?  Almost positive that is some sort of joke.

Anyways, I'm glad to hear he's doing well.  We need our best player out on the field.

It would be an amazing feat if he were to play in Game 1.  I'm just hoping he get's back to where he left off at some point this season.  He was our brightest spot on the team, to see him go down at the end like that was crushing.

Quote:lol what kind of garbage is that?  Heals 13% quicker than the average person?  Almost positive that is some sort of joke.

Anyways, I'm glad to hear he's doing well.  We need our best player out on the field.
It's okay to have a sense of humor about these things.  It won't hurt.  I promise.

Quote:lol what kind of garbage is that?  Heals 13% quicker than the average person?  Almost positive that is some sort of joke.

No joke.  Jags invested years of research into Marks' recovery ability.  There was of course data from other injured players collected, PFF data, lab rat testing, mustachology, and other procedures that I won't bother to bore you with.  He once ate a live giraffe after he wrestled it to the ground with his bare hands all due to the 13%.

83% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:83% of statistics are made up on the spot.

But 91% of those prove to be inaccurate.
who gives a hoot if he shows up to play at all this season... unless he is back to 100% form. Otherwise, he's just another liability out there getting overpaid. We've had too many guys who had one (that's 1, as in 'uno') good season and never did much again after it. Injuries, off field issues... whatever; it's a very old story around here. While I admire Marks as a person (considering his gesture of going to the prom with the young lady with liver cancer) he is, by his own words, just an 'entertainer' and as such only of value if he 'entertains'. A hobbled tackle isn't all that entertaining... a fast, dynamic one is. Ditto for defensive ends.

Quote:They pump money thru an IV it has amazing healing qualities.

Idk about healing. But its kept Magic Johnson from getting aids for years now!
Pages: 1 2 3