Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: TE Ben Koyack inks contract
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure what to fret about...
Quote:I'm not sure what to fret about...

Why didn't he sign it yesterday?!?!?!?!
Quote:Why didn't he sign it yesterday?!?!?!?!

You lose points for your punctuation being too symmetrical.
Woooo!

decent

Quote:You lose points for your punctuation being too symmetrical.

I won't apologize for having standards.
Quote:I won't apologize for having standards.

I have standards too. They're pretty low, but I have them nonetheless.
Quote:Why didn't he sign it yesterday?!?!?!?!
They have to draw these out for as long as possible.  It's about the drama. 
Quote:They have to draw these out for as long as possible.  It's about the drama. 

the longer it takes them to sign a contract the less of a chance they have of getting a hand injury
The old regime used to have all of the draft picks signed by early May and announce them all at the same time.

This one signing at a time thing is too slow and inefficient and encourages individualism instead of team!

Harumph!

A thread for everything!

Quote:A thread for everything!
There should be a thread for that.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and...Why are these guys taking so long to sign??!  By the time they get their initial contract signed, we are going to have be offering them contract extensions!  The sky is falling!

Quote:There should be a thread for that.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and...Why are these guys taking so long to sign??!  By the time they get their initial contract signed, we are going to have be offering them contract extensions!  The sky is falling!

Your just being dum...or stoopid...I'm not sure which.

Discuss.
Quote:Your just being dum...or stoopid...I'm not sure which.

Discuss.

No way I'm dum. We need to trade for Tebow now. Give them Bortles and a first rounder. Would someone stoopid say that? I think not.
One signing a day seems to be the trend. I'm guessing Yeldon signs tomorrow.

I am guessing 2 tomorrow...Congrats to Koyack!

Congrats. Welcome to Jag Nation!
I know it was a weak TE class but Phil Steele had this guy as 1 of the top TEs going into the 2014 NCAA Season.

2.3m! Outrageous. But seriously will he even make the roster? I see him as a PS player.
Pages: 1 2