Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Keshaudas Spence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'd like to find a way to keep this guy too. With the Jaguars running 2-back sets, he'd provide some power blocking and running...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKTz26L0adw

Yeah i checked out these clips too.. I like how dude str8 be Otis Andersoning and Christian Okoye'n people
He'll probably be a camp casualty...

Quote:He'll probably be a camp casualty...

If he even makes it to training camp

Quote:I'd like to find a way to keep this guy too. With the Jaguars running 2-back sets, he'd provide some power blocking and running...

He's not even an undrafted free agent signing. He is just a rookie mini-camp invite.

The chances he even makes it to training camp are slim.
Quote:He's not even an undrafted free agent signing. He is just a rookie mini-camp invite.

The chances he even makes it to training camp are slim.
Saying the odds are slim is being generous.

He'd have to blow it up this weekend to warrant the invite.  Seems pretty unlikely.
who?

I hate when people are hopefully optimistic.

I realize he's just a workout player that has to get noticed in minicamp to even get on the roster, however, I feel like his power style is a great fit for the Jaguars offense. It seems every year at least one of these workout players make it.

He looks slooooooow
Quote:He looks slooooooow
He does, and that's against slow competition. 
Quote:I realize he's just a workout player that has to get noticed in minicamp to even get on the roster, however, I feel like his power style is a great fit for the Jaguars offense. It seems every year at least one of these workout players make it.
Make it where?  Who is the last workout player who made the roster and contributed? 
Quote:Make it where?  Who is the last workout player who made the roster and contributed? 

Mike Brown
Quote:Mike Brown

One.

So, not quite every year.  It's rare.

My guess is this guy winds up with the majority when the dust settles.

I am rooting for OLB Dada (Daquan) Romero from VA Cavaliers amongst the 28 players invited for rookie minicamp.

--------------------

2014 - One of 10 Cavaliers to start all 12 games of the season ... finished the season No. 3 on the team with 86 tackles, 8.0 tackles for loss, 2.0 sacks and his first career interception ... part of a defense that helped limit the nation's No. 5 rusher (Pitt's James Conner) and its No. 12 rusher (Miami's Duke Johnson) under 100 yards rushing each and their lowest outputs of the season

--------------

Quote:I am rooting for OLB Dada (Daquan) Romero from VA Cavaliers amongst the 28 players invited for rookie minicamp.

--------------------

2014 - One of 10 Cavaliers to start all 12 games of the season ... finished the season No. 3 on the team with 86 tackles, 8.0 tackles for loss, 2.0 sacks and his first career interception ... part of a defense that helped limit the nation's No. 5 rusher (Pitt's James Conner) and its No. 12 rusher (Miami's Duke Johnson) under 100 yards rushing each and their lowest outputs of the season

--------------
See, now that's the kind of guy who has a more legitimate shot because at the very least, he can play special teams. 
FWIW, he projects as a fullback at this level. Every draft site I've visited confirmed this as well. Maybe Dave plans on keeping a fullback around on the practice squad just in case the H-Back project doesn't work.
I watch this do tear of the field y'all are going to wish y'all kept him don't believe the hype on the big division 1 schools they didn't have to fight for yards this guy fights for his yards.All that speed 8s not gonna do nothing in a mans game fullback or yalf back gonna need the power also good luck jag fans
I watched this dude tear up the field with a poor line he racked up 1669 yards he fights for yard hard down hill runner there's no stopping this dude when he gets going dude trust me
Quote:I watched this dude tear up the field with a poor line he racked up 1669 yards he fights for yard hard down hill runner there's no stopping this dude when he gets going dude trust me

I don't know why...but I trust you. I do. I really do.
Pages: 1 2 3