Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Player Your most Excited to see this Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Obvious choices, Fowler & Yeldon. For me its Sample and Greene, I also like to get a first look on how body beautiful some of the guys are in other words NFL bodies haha! I also like to get a first look at numbers and how they look in that teal!!! Neal sterling thou is the guy for me and Nick Marshal Want to see what Neal brings at this level and of marshal can translate 

Greene..
What's this weekend ?
Dante Fowler!
Quote:What's this weekend ?

Rookie minicamp. Saturday and Sunday.

I'll say Greene and Sample
Sample and Sterling are the most intriguing to me
Maybe Marshall can also translate that paragraph you wrote into something that's somewhat legible.
Dude... It's gotta be Fowler.

He pretty much should dominate this rookie camp. Blowing by the tackles.
I want to see Sample, Sterling and Koyack. Those are positions that can move around in space and still give a decent indication of how they will play.

Outside of Fowler, I say Nick Marshall 

Quote:Rookie minicamp. Saturday and Sunday.

I'll say Greene and Sample
Mini-Camp is Friday and Saturday from 1:15 pm until 3:15 pm.
Fowler and sterling
Versus these guys in drill, fowler, yeldon, and Cann should look like men among boys maybe Bennett and sample already has an NFL body can't wait
Koyack (TE - Notre Dame) ---- any dude coming from a town called Oil City has to be slick !!

I'd say Sample and Sterling; just because I'm not too familiar with them. But I'm excited for the entire draft class. Oh and Marshall too.

GO JAGS!!
Yeldon already fumbled in camp  Sad

Quote:Yeldon already fumbled in camp  Sad
Maybe just nerves. I know this was somewhat of a "thing" with him in college, but PLEASE let it just be jitters.
Sterling. This was the same question on 1010XL today. I like Sterling though. He's got size, was productive at Monmouth and the idea from what reports are saying is to actually work him into the offense and on our roster as a TE and not a WR. This kid could be Zach Miller for us hopefully at a more natural and healthy level. Miller was a gifted TE that transitioned well from QB out of college. And had it not been for injuries he could have developed. I think this kid has that same potential. Could pose a miss match here and there.

Yeldin.  I watched numerous Alabama games, and always came away with the thought of him being a good, not great, back.  I hope he is a great back and he shines. 

Pages: 1 2