Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: TJ Yeldon Comparison!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I watched this kids highlights and all I could think about was a polished Maurice Jones Drew. Both of these guys can break tackles and run into the open. I don't see him being a complete MJD comparison but when I watched the highlights I saw a little MJD but with better running technique. Whats your pro comparison for Yeldon?

Larry Johnson.
I think he's more like Barry Sanders
Reminds me of le'veon bell
Not on the same scale, but he reminds me a lot of Emmitt.  Great vision and lateral movement and always seems to be making his cut or move a split second before someone typically would due to his instincts.  Also, not elite speed like Emmitt, but always falling forward, and takes very few direct shots.

A mix between Barry Sanders, Jim Brown, Emmitt Smith, and Walter Payton.
Le'Veon Bell

Quote:I think he's more like Barry Sanders
Really? He looks more like a Gale Sayers clone to me.
how about he's TJ....and I'm excited to see him on the Jaguars for the 2015 season. :yes:

Our RB coach will fine tune the few rough spots in his already polished game and the results will be outstanding.
Quote:Really? He looks more like a Gale Sayers clone to me.

I was thinking more towards Walter Peyton.
In before "Trent Richardson"
Quote:A mix between Barry Sanders, Jim Brown, Emmitt Smith, and Walter Payton.
You guys are too much man
Quote:A mix between Barry Sanders, Jim Brown, Emmitt Smith, and Walter Payton.

Only better. Chuck Norris jokes are about to be replaced with Yeldon jokes.
He's a mix of the top 10 rbs in history
Le'Veon Bell

Quote:Only better. Chuck Norris Greg Jones jokes are about to be replaced with Yeldon jokes.
He's somewhere between Jerome Bettis/ Christian Okoye and Barry Sanders/Gale Sayers.....for sure....somewhere in there.

Quote:He's a mix of the top 10 rbs in history

He's actually a mix of the 10 best running backs of all time and Chuck Norris.
Im seeing a little bit of the hispanic kid from Sand Lot with the pf flyers on. Similar quickeness.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5