Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: More Police Killed a Year Than Black Men By White Cops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SHOCKING REPORT: More Police Killed a Year Than Black Men By White Cops, and that’s not all…

<div>Al Sharpton and the other race baiters have done everything they can to persuade the public into thinking police hunt and kill black men in mass number. Those of us who are properly informed know that it isn’t true. According to National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund

Read more at http://xtribune.com/2015/04/shocking-report/
</div>

There's so much that the media, among others, try to push down on the importance scale. All for the sake of ratings.

This is a brief window I believe into a cop's world, and why they react and think the way they do. They are always on edge. They want to go home alive. They know the stats that are in this link.  This is why some cops prematurely fire on a suspect.

Quote:Those of us who are properly informed

[Image: giphy.gif]
Those that can't refute the facts always resort to personal attacks. Common liberal tactic.

Quote:There's so much that the media, among others, try to push down on the importance scale. All for the sake of ratings.

This is a brief window I believe into a cop's world, and why they react and think the way they do. They are always on edge. They want to go home alive. They know the stats that are in this link.  This is why some cops prematurely fire on a suspect.

Yep. The recent cop shootingi in NY will strengthen those thoughts/ actions. Hair trigger reactions due to fear for their own safety, yet knowing they're under the microscope. Tough job. Sadly, as in much of society, a few bad ones make the news and then the majority are judged.

They are so looked down upon by some that they get orders to stand down during a riot, looting and destruction. How's that for moral? a

Chalk one up for mob rule.
Quote:Those that can't refute the facts always resort to personal attacks. Common liberal tactic.

See the response to Pam Geller for example.
Quote:Those that can't refute the facts always resort to personal attacks. Common liberal tactic.

All you do is copy and paste right wing blogs. You just parrot other people's opinion.
Quote:See the response to Pam Geller for example.

Or Hillary Clinton
Quote:All you do is copy and paste right wing blogs. You just parrot other people's opinion.

Some have been proved false as well.

As far a personal attacks by liberals only, that's hilarious.

The pot and kettle remain as is.
Quote:All you do is copy and paste right wing blogs. You just parrot other people's opinion.

Not giving an opinion, just presenting the facts the libs don't want out there. It destroys their narrative.
That doesn't make what's said wrong.

Quote:Not giving an opinion, just presenting the facts the libs don't want out there. It destroys their narrative.

Exactly. Like that yellow cake uranium stuff a few years back. Facts that got that Sadaam outta there to make Iraq a better place.

I've had so many facts presented by our govt and media that my [BLEEP] can blow smoke rings.
Quote:Does that make the numbers incorrect?

Just a question, but haven't some of the cut n pastes been proven wrong? If not, I digress.
Quote:Just a question, but haven't some of the cut n pastes been proven wrong? If not, I digress.
I have no idea. Have they? The ones in this post seem to be from a credible source.

Quote:I have no idea. Have they? The ones in this post seem to be from a credible source.

IF, other posts have been proven false, which I believe have been exposed, but I don't feel like going through all the posts to substantiate, then there are bound to have skeptics. I'll leave it at that.

It's easy to scroll through liberal sites and re- report it here. Not saying this particular post is wrong, my point is leave facts as they are and leave the " liberal " " conservative" concept out of the equation.

Sometimes when you run with blinders on you get side swiped.
Quote:IF, other posts have been proven false, which I believe have been exposed, but I don't feel like going through all the posts to substantiate, then there are bound to have skeptics. I'll leave it at that.

It's easy to scroll through liberal sites and re- report it here. Not saying this particular post is wrong, my point is leave facts as they are and leave the " liberal " " conservative" concept out of the equation.

Sometimes when you run with blinders on you get side swiped.
The first one to bring up a liberal/conservative debate was yourself. I would also suggest before you suggest the numbers may be wrong to actually make sure that they are or not. Just because it may or may not have happened in the past does not matter.
Quote:That doesn't make what's said wrong.

Is this a "fact"

Al Sharpton and the other race baiters have done everything they can to persuade the public into thinking police hunt and kill black men in mass number.
Quote:The first one to bring up a liberal/conservative debate was yourself. I would also suggest before you suggest the numbers may be wrong to actually make sure that they are or not. Just because it may or may not have happened in the past does not matter.

Actually the OP was the first to bring it up in Post #4. Before Ringo ever responded.
Quote:Actually the OP was the first to bring it up in Post #4. Before Ringo ever responded.
Well I digress.
Quote:Is this a "fact"

Al Sharpton and the other race baiters have done everything they can to persuade the public into thinking police hunt and kill black men in mass number.
They are not dissuading with their actions.
Pages: 1 2 3