Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Madden 15 on PS3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can't stand the drought until preseason. Anyone have madden 15 for PS3 and want to play online?

Ps3 name: The_Undadogg
I play Madden 15 on Xbox one, and I have the 96 overall Dante Fowler Jr although they have him as a LOLB I move to RE to be the Leo (91 overall tied with Chris Clemons) but when you press RT to get perfect at the snap and then press the A button a nice spin move and wham sack the QB almost 50% of the time (especially against the computer).  I have Fowler, Marks, Miller, Odrick on the line, Smith, Poz, skuta as my starting LBs, I dont have a Jaguar FS because they stink too bad, I have McCray & House as my CBs (rated bad but play good in the game), Cyprien as SS.  On offense I have Bortles (rated low but plays as good as Manning), Robinson (shoelace is ridic in this game super fast especially on the counter-trey 70% of the time breaks loose for a big gain), storm johnson (good at screen passes), blackmon (slow but catches almost all the time on a slant), cecil shorts (decent but now that he is a texan I should replace him), lee (too slow but sometimes good on slants), Allen Robinson (rated and plays really bad in the game pretty much useless), Allen Hurns really good deep, ace sanders (stinks in the game not bad at returning), I have Thomas as the starting TE, Lewis as backup (great combos), Zane Beadles as my starting LG, i am having a hard time finding some rookies like Colvin, or Linder not sure if they exist in the game.
Quote:I play Madden 15 on Xbox one, and I have the 96 overall Dante Fowler Jr although they have him as a LOLB I move to RE to be the Leo (91 overall tied with Chris Clemons) but when you press RT to get perfect at the snap and then press the A button a nice spin move and wham sack the QB almost 50% of the time (especially against the computer).  I have Fowler, Marks, Miller, Odrick on the line, Smith, Poz, skuta as my starting LBs, I dont have a Jaguar FS because they stink too bad, I have McCray & House as my CBs (rated bad but play good in the game), Cyprien as SS.  On offense I have Bortles (rated low but plays as good as Manning), Robinson (shoelace is ridic in this game super fast especially on the counter-trey 70% of the time breaks loose for a big gain), storm johnson (good at screen passes), blackmon (slow but catches almost all the time on a slant), cecil shorts (decent but now that he is a texan I should replace him), lee (too slow but sometimes good on slants), Allen Robinson (rated and plays really bad in the game pretty much useless), Allen Hurns really good deep, ace sanders (stinks in the game not bad at returning), I have Thomas as the starting TE, Lewis as backup (great combos), Zane Beadles as my starting LG, i am having a hard time finding some rookies like Colvin, or Linder not sure if they exist in the game.

Sounds like fun updating all the players. I never bother to do that, because when you pay online it defaults to the latest roster as updated by EA sports. Will be interesting to see how well Madden makes the Jaguars team. Might even be able to have a respectable game online using the Jags.
I hope Khan presses them to fix the stadium

We need stadium SWAG

Like, I'll pay you guys 500k to put in the pools, accurate layout with the video boards, and the cat jumping off the lights.

Hey in the play station ver. or any other of Madden 15 are you able to find CB Aaron Colvin (I can find him in the regular mode but not fantasy), or any of other draft picks besides Fowler Jr?