Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Any jersey you want?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From the '15 draft class? Thinking about a Yeldon jersey.

I'd buy a DFJ jersey
I don't buy jerseys, but if I did, it would definitely be Michael Bennett because he is a former Buckeye and does not have the Jr. suffix.

I'd go with Sterling.. Though I may have to make my own..
Greene's
The last names are better this year than last.
Quote:The last names are better this year than last.

The numbers have to be. I don't buy jerseys. But even if I did, I would not buy a Lee (#11, is that a Gabbert jersey?) or Robinson (#15, is that a Tebow jersey?).
Quote:I don't buy jerseys, but if I did, it would definitely be Michael Bennett because he is a former Buckeye and does not have the Jr. suffix.

What do you have against Jr. Suffixes?
Quote:The numbers have to be. I don't buy jerseys. But even if I did, I would not buy a Lee (#11, is that a Gabbert jersey?) or Robinson (#15, is that a Tebow jersey?).

The Gabbert jerseys were on sale for $20 at the draft party. Replace the name plate with Lee (or customize it with your own name) and you have yourself a fantastic bargain.
Quote:I don't buy jerseys, but if I did, it would definitely be Michael Bennett because he is a former Buckeye and does not have the Jr. suffix.

What does the suffix have to do with anything?
Quote:What does the suffix have to do with anything?

Yes.. Lets open up a can.. We need a good JW thread, going through withdrawal..
JDub had a cat named Junior.  Brings back too many painful memories. 

Quote:JDub had a cat named Junior.  Brings back too many painful memories. 
How did you know about Snicklefritz McFuzzy Bottom Jr?!?!
Quote:What does the suffix have to do with anything?

The JR suffix is pretty much the only reason im getting Folwers jersey (and I like 56). Just looks dope to me. 
In regards to Jaguars Jerseys, I always put my own name upon it incase the roster gets any worse & they call me.   :woot:

My family has always purchased Maurice Jones-Drew jerseys as they were big fans of him, and glad he was able to retire as a Jag so they can still wear it without feeling weird. 

I figure if you are going to buy a Jersey with another man's name upon the back you should be a big fan of him (meaning actually watch him play as a Jaguar if you werent already a big fan of him from college) otherwise you'll probably have buyers remorse.

I'm surprised we don't have any Marks jerseys for sale yet. He'd be a big seller.

Quote:What do you have against Jr. Suffixes?

I love her.
Quote:I love her.

Me too...but she still hasn't told me her issues with suffixes!! :no: And I'm dying to know what it could be!!
Quote:Me too...but she still hasn't told me her issues with suffixes!! :no: And I'm dying to know what it could be!!

Same. She makes me giggle when she's so deadset on things that others wouldn't even have considered.
No longer allowed to buy jerseys because the player either gets cut or has a career ending injury...wonder if that would work if I bought a Colts or Texans jersey?

Pages: 1 2