Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: DICK ACT of 1902... CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) - Protection Against Tyrannical Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DICK ACT of 1902... CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) - Protection Against Tyrannical Government

The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws. It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities.

http://www.knowthelies.com/?q=node/3949

Without wasting too much time on this, anything--and I do mean anything--can be repealed, up to and including Constitutional amendments written off by future amendments.

It's a real law, I checked it out and yes, according to snopes.com. it can be repealed and there are other parts that run against current federal law

Quote:It's a real law, I checked it out and yes, according to snopes.com. it can be repealed and there are other parts that run against current federal law
there are always things that run against current law...Obama said he doesn't need congress to pass his agenda, he can write laws and he has a pen to sign them with
Quote:You really need to learn how to Google.

It's like how people say George Washington said "when government takes away citizens’ right to bear arms it becomes citizens’ duty to take away government’s right to govern.""
Admit it:

You just posted this so you could write the words "DICK ACT"

Quote:Admit it:

You just posted this so you could write the words "DICK ACT"

I'm sure it was hard to resist.
So for small arms would it be called Little Dick Act?

Also with large weaponry it would be called.... Or does Dick Act cover big and small guns?
Why am I thinking of Cheney?