Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: SB nation draft grades, Jags and Falcons win draft..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Pete Carroll tree wins? Or do we talk about how Caldwell and Polian are tied to the Falcons?
CBS sports has us as winners too
They gave the Jags an A+ and the top draft class out of all teams.

I love it bout time we have a real GM again

CBSSports lists us as winners, calling ours "Another crazy impressive draft."

The closing line in the Jaguars blurb?

"Michael Bennett in the sixth?  We're just getting silly."

Foxsports gives us an A.  Called us getting Rashad Greene and Michael Bennett "highway robbery."

USA today gives us kudos too.

NFL.com gave us an A+ too.

We drafted starters in the first 5 rounds. Bennett is probably the eventual replacement for Marks and our first pick in the 7th may develop into our number 2 TE someday. After the 3rd round, teams are usually draft backups and special teamers. Our staff deserves pay raises all around.
I couldn't agree with u all any more.

my gawd....We've consistently done well...

time to win some games
I'm confused on what this "respect from the media" is supposed to feel like
Good to hear some positive feedback.  To get some of the talent we got late in the draft should bode very well for us in the long run!

Kudos also to the scouting department Dave assembled
We've been collecting talent that's for sure. Have to find the winning formula on game day though.

Shoulda drafted Manziel

Words are hollow without hits and points, but it's nice hearing some positivity surrounding JAX for once.
Day 3 was like the fish were jumping into the boat.  

Quote:Shoulda drafted Manziel
Media wanted us to acquire Tebow as well. Dave's response about signing him was classic: "not even if he was a free agent".
Did anyone notice that our class of UDFAs looked just like a GS draft??????

Pages: 1 2