Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bent Hubcap Fired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bart Hubbach, former Jags beat writer for T-U, was canned by the NY Post.  Folks on this board didn't think much of him.   I wonder what will happen??  NY is an At-Will state so you can be fired for any reason or no reason.  No contract here....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...rmination/

Time for a real job?  Take the reins at BCC?

Now he's suing the paper...

I actually thought he was pretty funny. He dogs the Jets pretty hard and gets a lot of flack on twitter. I think he was hated here for the same reason, if I'm not mistaken. None the less, intersting that he's suing! 

Edit: I just read the article, I thought he was fired for something to do with his constact bashing of the Jets, didn't realize it was political in nature. Whoo boy.

Quote:Edit: I just read the article, I thought he was fired for something to do with his constact bashing of the Jets, didn't realize it was political in nature. Whoo boy.

That should make it interesting.
While I find his comparison of Trump's inauguration to that of Pearl Harbor and 9/11 to be asinine, he has the right to speak his mind. Whatever comes of it is the consequence he has to live with.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence.
Never heard of him.