Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Rashad Greene Baby lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Great pick up Dave. Discuss

LOVE this pick. There is your slot/punt returner.
Yeeeeeepee!
5th round steal from FSU? That could never work out.
Smile
YES i'm a Gator fan and love this pick

Can get open all the time, play the slot and return punts 

Awesome pick and great value at 5
Love it
Quote:YES i'm a Gator fan and love this pick

Can get open all the time, play the slot and return punts

Me too!
They played a game and still got there guy

What a great draft
This guy bailed Winston out so many times. Blake will love this pick.
Bye bye Ace Sanders
We needed a slot guy with more upside than what's on the roster at that position.

Seems a good fit to me.  

I'm an FSU fan but I'm not a homer (I thought EJ would be terrible in the NFL, along with a slew of our other guys back in the day...this year O'Leary is gonna be a bum)...anyhow, I think Greene will compete for the slot position and possibly punt returner. He's got reliable hands, runs solid routes, and is pretty good after that catch.  Great pick.

Take care Ace. Better luck to you with your next team.
Awesome pick.
One thing I can say about Caldwell is that he understands value in the later rounds. He doesn't draft guys who are rated to their respective rounds. He finds the guys who should have went a round or two earlier. 

Surprised he was still on the board. Excellent value and fills a need.

OMG in 5th round.  This guy was Winston's #1 and was always open.  I don't care what his 40 was at the combine.  He's a baller!

Wonderful value and a perfect fit for the Jaguars. Welcome to Duval, Rashad!
Quote:One thing I can say about Caldwell is that he understands value in the later rounds. He doesn't draft guys who are rated to their respective rounds. He finds the guys who should have went a round or two earlier. 
He also dont pick UDFA they he love in the higher rounds like Gene 
Pages: 1 2 3 4