Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dante Fowler will wear #56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: CEAYbxiWAAAjg-9.jpg]

Oh no! How will he ever live up to the greatest Jag to ever wear that number... Jeff Lageman?
Love it.
So he'll be listed as a LB or are DEs allowed to wear 56? I know it has nothing to do with what they will do with him on the field but just curious
Quote:Oh no! How will he ever live up to the greatest Jag to ever wear that number... Jeff Lageman?

He took the same number as LaRoy Reynolds.  SMH. 
Quote:[Image: CEAYbxiWAAAjg-9.jpg]
i like it
Quote:So he'll be listed as a LB or are DEs allowed to wear 56? I know it has nothing to do with what they will do with him on the field but just curious
Yes.
I grew up too early for the suffix craze.

Wonder if I can take back my personalized jersey and have someone add the "JR" to it?

Thought so
Like the #56. That's some good company in the history of the NFL as far as pass rushers go. And hey, Lags ain't too shabby either!

Quote:I grew up too early for the suffix craze.

Wonder if I can take back my personalized jersey and have someone add the "JR" to it?

How is that possible? People have been suffix crazy for centuries, what with some names going past the III.

You're THAT old?!?!?
Quote:How is that possible? People have been suffix crazy for centuries, what with some names going past the III.

You're THAT old?!?!?
Are you implying he's a vampire?
So whats LaRoy Reynolds wearing now?

Quote:Are you implying he's a vampire?

Vampire sucks.
Quote:So whats LaRoy Reynolds wearing now?

50 - Telvin

51 - Poz

52 - ?

53 - John L

54 - George

55 - Skuta

56 - Fowler

57 - ?

58 - Fort

59 - Davis
Quote:So whats LaRoy Reynolds wearing now?

He said #52 according to Twitter.
Very cool!

Sick number, especially with the JR.

Solid! I figured he would a choose that.

Which is awesome because that was my number lol

I remember him saying he wanted it because of Lawrence Taylor.

Pages: 1 2