Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: liberal Pariah Corrine Brown One Step Closer To Prison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Corrine Brown, ex-Representative and liberal pariah is one step closer to her destiny; The Florida Department of Corrections (or possibly some federal detention facility.) Today's court proceedings have brought that one step closer to reality. Elias “Ronnie” Simmons, who was chief of staff for former U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown, plead guilty Wednesday to a fraud conspiracy charge. The plea was for only 2 of 18 total charges rendered on the disgraced ex-Representative.  

The bottom line of most of the charges revolve around how these subhumans scammed good-hearted Americans out of over $800,000.00 under the false premise that it would go toward scholarships and grants. The only problem is that none of the money, save a paltry $1200.00 was ever paid out. It was used to line the pockets of these liberal wackos.  

As luck would have it, they were busted, and busted in a big way. Investigators feel that they have only hit the "tip of the iceberg" in this case.

Either way, Simmons is out of business, and will have to account for at least 2 of his crimes he has been convicted of to date, with more likely forthcoming.

What it really means though, is that the good ship uss co-co is taking on water and is headed to the abyss of  the political caverns. Brown is likely counting the days before she joins Simmons in a cozy new resort with shiny metal bars and a guaranteed 3 square meals a day.

Right where she belongs.

http://jacksonville.com/news/2017-02-08/...racy-theft

Go GATA!

[Image: Rep.-Corrine-22Go-Gata22-Brown-to-Face-F...20x434.png]

Quote:[Image: Rep.-Corrine-22Go-Gata22-Brown-to-Face-F...20x434.png]

"I hab a egumacashun from The UUUUUUUniver-city of Florida. Go Gata. Percy Harvey is a termendous playa. Tim Tevo throw for almos 400 yods"
Quote:"I hab a egumacashun from The UUUUUUUniver-city of Florida. Go Gata. Percy Harvey is a termendous playa. Tim Tevo throw for almos 400 yods"

My wife, who is from China, speaks much better English than Corrine Brown. 
I'm glad this is all finally coming out and being dealt with. It gives me hope that more corruption will be uncovered and dealt with as well.

Her days not behind bars are numbered.  It should happen sooner.

CORRINE UP FOR PAROLE AGAIN!