Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I'm sorry, but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...where in the world do they find these pictures?!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foot...et-mariota

[Image: Dallas_Cowboys_Trade_Rumors_Johnny_Manzi...Weeden.jpg]

Internet?

Lol
That's what it was made for...

Haha!

Johnny be good?

..from watching this guy?

[Image: obama-defense-secretaryjpg-96bb04308804810b.jpg]

Quote:..from watching this guy?

[Image: obama-defense-secretaryjpg-96bb04308804810b.jpg]
Remember the joke about not voting for McCain because if he had a heart attack and died while in office Sarah Palin would be president? Joe Biden fulfills much the same role.
Quote:Remember the joke about not voting for McCain because if he had a heart attack and died while in office Sarah Palin would be president? Joe Biden fulfills much the same role.
Very true. What a clown.
Yeah...but tell me if Biden doesn't look like he'd be a hoot to have a drink with!!
Quote:Remember the joke about not voting for McCain because if he had a heart attack and died while in office Sarah Palin would be president? Joe Biden fulfills much the same role.
Biden makes the task of guarding the president a much easier one for the Secret Service.
Quote:Yeah...but tell me if Biden doesn't look like he'd be a hoot to have a drink with!!

Or to just be in the same room when he is having a drink!

In fairness both sides have been placing 'disasters' in the VP slot for a while now, and there have been no assassination attempts since Reagan was prez. Would anybody really want Quayle, Gore, Cheney or Biden to take over?