Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shad Khan supports Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Khan and his wife are Trump supporters and attended the inauguration.

Discuss....
kool

kool

But he does not support the recent temporary ban on immigration from the 7 named countries.  He thinks that's a big mistake. 

I heard him say that on the radio this morning. 

Why wouldn't he support him?

Quote:Khan and his wife are Trump supporters and attended the inauguration.

Discuss....

No surprise considering the Khan Family supporting Republicans in the past. 
Quote:But he does not support the recent temporary ban on immigration from the 7 named countries.  He thinks that's a big mistake. 

I heard him say that on the radio this morning. 

Like I expressed in another thread,  based on Shad Khan's situation,  he did what he believes his best for himself and his family.  Khan is a in very difficult spot. 

Quote:No surprise considering the Khan Family supporting Republicans in the past.

I was surprised to hear he went to the inauguration though. That goes a little beyond standard "support" in my eyes.
Quote:I was surprised to hear he went to the inauguration though. That goes a little beyond standard "support" in my eyes.

It's realistically possible that Shad Khan has differing views with Donald Trump on one or more issues of importance to him.  Yet,  my gut feeling is that Khan supports most of the statements/ messages Trump has been putting out as what he wants to accomplish as President.    Khan has life experience that most people can't even dream about.  
Which begs the question...

Does Tom Brady's friendship with the President mean Trump has an athletic supporter?

Khan's support of Trump, and his disapproval of the travel ban, aren't surprising. Successful people rarely pigeonhole themselves.

Quote:I was surprised to hear he went to the inauguration though. That goes a little beyond standard "support" in my eyes.

On the radio today, he said he went because his wife wanted to go.
Quote:Does Tom Brady's friendship with the President mean Trump has an athletic supporter?

Yes, he does:

[Image: 1.jpeg]
I don't get it.  No really, I don't.

Khan is a smart man. He knows how good President Trump is for America. He may not agree with every single solitary move President Trump makes, but people generally never agree 100% with what others do when dissected move by move.

Bottom line, Khan is one of the good guys. He knows what it is to be an American. It's pretty sad when an immigrant from Pakistan is more American than the 40% or so of this population that is made up of looney liberals. 

Quote:I don't get it.  No really, I don't.

You have a "deflated" sense of humor.
Quote:Khan and his wife are Trump supporters and attended the inauguration.

Discuss....

What is there really to discuss?  I'm not surprised that a successful businessman happens to be conservative.
Warren Buffet doesn't.
That explains why Pakistan wasn't on the list.
Quote:What is there really to discuss? I'm not surprised that a successful businessman happens to be conservative.

Nothing really. I'm admittedly guilty of trolling some people in hopes they pick a different team to support because of this.
Quote:That explains why Pakistan wasn't on the list.

Ouch lol.
Pages: 1 2