Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colorado businessman blames 'stoned' workers for move to SC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Colorado businessman blames 'stoned' workers for move to SC

When workers at his Colorado business went to pot, Mark Brawner said it was enough for him to roll out of the Rockies and head for South Carolina.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/24/col...twitter_fn

Lol the anti-pot people are really reaching for stories.
same article

Quote:But Brawner told FoxNews.com Friday his comments got “twisted out of proportion,” although he did not deny relocating to the Myrtle Beach area, where smoking pot is still illegal."

“They had an agenda. They got what they wanted and not what they heard,” he said.
Dude wasted a lot of time and money. Pot is still illegal at the federal level, and companies in Colorado are still allowed to drug test and ban the use of marijuana among employees.

Quote:Dude wasted a lot of time and money. Pot is still illegal at the federal level, and companies in Colorado are still allowed to drug test and ban the use of marijuana among employees.

By the sound of it, he tried hiring other sculptors but few would show up to work sober. Besides, he got a grant from the SC community to bring his business there. I don't think he lost very much money, overall. 
I wonder how many more workers showed up stoned than before marijuana was legalized in Colorado.

Quote:I wonder how many more workers showed up stoned than before marijuana was legalized in Colorado.

Reminds me of when Doug Benson was asked why he wasn't in Colorado now that smoking pot was legal.

His response: "Seemed legal last time I was there" :/