Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Voluntary Conditioning/ReHab starts 4/21/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As guys begin to show up to workout and rehab injuries I found it interesting that a couple of these guys are healthy, or really close to it. 

(Miller, Pasztor, AR) 

Quote:Linebacker Paul Posluszny said last week that he has completely recovered from the torn pectoral muscle that cost him the final nine games of the 2014 season and has been working out normally. He said he just needs to get final clearance from team physician Kevin Kaplan and he will be a complete participant. Running back Denard Robinson(foot), receiver Allen Robinson (foot), receiver Tandon Doss (ankle), offensive tackle Austin Pasztor (hamstring), and defensive tackle Roy Miller (knee) are expected to be full participants or limited only slightly. Defensive tackle Sen'Derrick Marks continues to rehab from surgery to repair a torn right ACL.

ESPN  ^

Man I hope Marks comes back strong for us. Love that man's game. If anybody can do it--it's him. He deserves it.

Quote:Man I hope Marks comes back strong for us. Love that man's game. If anybody can do it--it's him. He deserves it.

Agreed.
Love hearing that most everyone is becoming healthy. Hope they stay that way as long as possible. Also hoping for a full and speedy recovery for Marks.

And it will be nice to see if Doss can show something in training camp this year now that he's healthy.
Quote:And it will be nice to see if Doss can show something in training camp this year now that he's healthy.

Doss is nothing.
So Marks still recovering and people still believe the DT position is set even if Williams falls...
Good to see Allen Robinson ready to go.
I really hope Allen Robinson can get over those soft tissue injuries.  They are a killer and nag you forever.

I'm really excited for this year, but I'm excited for every year.  We really need to see some progress.

Quote:I really hope Allen Robinson can get over those soft tissue injuries. They are a killer and nag you forever.

I'm really excited for this year, but I'm excited for every year. We really need to see some progress.

Soft tissue? I thought he broke a bone in his foot.
Quote:Soft tissue? I thought he broke a bone in his foot.

He had groin issues all through training camp and the first part of the season.
Quote:Doss is nothing.
He's the best punt returner on the roster actually. 
Quote:Soft tissue? I thought he broke a bone in his foot.

He has soft feet.
Quote:So Marks still recovering and people still believe the DT position is set even if Williams falls...

No, but we also don't expect him to be healthy when he tore his ACL just 4 months ago.