Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy 4-20 Y'all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Smoke Weed Every Day For 50 Years And This Might Happen To You

Finally, a memoir that begs the question, "What could your neighbors be smoking, and more importantly, will they share?"

Author Catherine Hiller grew up in New York's Greenwich Village, and smoked her first joint in Brooklyn's Prospect Park. When she took that first hit, she'd been in training, smoking cigarettes to get the motions right. But she says nothing could prepare her for the euphoria, and she's been unapologetically hooked ever since.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/17...weird-news

I'm all for decriminalizing narcotics but celebrating them was always stupid to me. Kind of like Colorado they've got it legalized but that's not enough now they are protesting public use prohibition.

It destroys the ability to defend them with non sense like that.
Quote:I'm all for decriminalizing narcotics but celebrating them was always stupid to me. Kind of like Colorado they've got it legalized but that's not enough now they are protesting public use prohibition.

It destroys the ability to defend them with non sense like that.

I don't think it is stupid. They have plenty beer events much in the same way. What if alcohol was prohibited in public?
Quote:I don't think it is stupid. They have plenty beer events much in the same way. What if alcohol was prohibited in public?

It technically is via open container laws although rarely enforced.
Quote:I don't think it is stupid. They have plenty beer events much in the same way. What if alcohol was prohibited in public?

It is, you can't carry a beer around in public. Prohibiting public use isn't the same as probation. Heck do you see smokers protesting all the places they can't smoke?