Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NO BRITT NOOOOO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: BrittMcHenryAF1.jpg]

If you haven't heard, ESPN reporter Britt McHenry was suspended after a video leaked of her having some choice words with an attendant after getting her car towed.  It was pretty much a "I'm college educated and on TV and you're a parking lot attendant" kind of rant.  I follow her on instagram and never saw that as her personality.  So I'm thinking I had no idea she was that HURRIBLE!  But at the same time she was getting her car towed and plus we all know how frustrating it is dealing with people sometimes.    

So a 5' 10" 28 year old blond woman couldn't possibly be conceited, right?  But then again, her friend in the video didn't seem too surprised with her behavior.  So I guess she's just been a conceited jerk this whole time.  Oh well.  I'm cool with it. 

I saw the video, and she comes across as a conceited, entitled celebrity who degrades and humiliates one of the "little people" in a very cruel manner.  

ESPN really needs to fire her.   

I rarely watch ESPN and can guarantee I will not watch again until she is fired. Her outer beauty is the exact opposite of her inner hideousness. She is a nasty human being that will one day suffer the consequences of the pig that lives within her.

The most revealing part of the video is that she actually believes ESPN hired her for her brains and college degree. 

I've had my car towed and I did not react well when I went into their office to pick it up.  My car was towed for a terrible reason.  I was not nearly as bad as her, but I can see how she was frustrated.

She just took it too far....even after the lady said you're being taped.  If she would have stopped what she said halfway through she wouldn't have been in trouble.

With that said, I hate two truck people.

Once I heard about her awful behavior I confined her to my room.

Quote:I've had my car towed and I did not react well when I went into their office to pick it up.  My car was towed for a terrible reason.  I was not nearly as bad as her, but I can see how she was frustrated.

She just took it too far....even after the lady said you're being taped.  If she would have stopped what she said halfway through she wouldn't have been in trouble.

With that said, I hate two truck people.

Why do you have people with two trucks?
Quote:[Image: BrittMcHenryAF1.jpg]

If you haven't heard, ESPN reporter Britt McHenry was suspended after a video leaked of her having some choice words with an attendant after getting her car towed.  It was pretty much a "I'm college educated and on TV and you're a parking lot attendant" kind of rant.  I follow her on instagram and never saw that as her personality.  So I'm thinking I had no idea she was that HURRIBLE!  But at the same time she was getting her car towed and plus we all know how frustrating it is dealing with people sometimes.    

So a 5' 10" 28 year old blond woman couldn't possibly be conceited, right?  But then again, her friend in the video didn't seem too surprised with her behavior.  So I guess she's just been a conceited jerk this whole time.  Oh well.  I'm cool with it. 
Not to defend her, but the tow truck companies, and the folks you deal with to get the vehicle back aren't typically the nicest, most outgoing folks either. It's a business that at times can be very shady. The tape was also edited. You could hear little to nothing from the lady behind the counter. Not justifying, just another angle.

Quote:The most revealing part of the video is that she actually believes ESPN hired her for her brains and college degree. 

lol, yeah, they hired her for her B and D, that's it.
Quote:I saw the video, and she comes across as a conceited, entitled celebrity who degrades and humiliates one of the "little people" in a very cruel manner.  

ESPN really needs to fire her.   

Quote:I rarely watch ESPN and can guarantee I will not watch again until she is fired. Her outer beauty is the exact opposite of her inner hideousness. She is a nasty human being that will one day suffer the consequences of the pig that lives within her.

I'm always hesitant to take it that far because we really don't know people we see in the public eye.  There could be worse people than her who always say the right things but in the end it's a complete act.  

The strange thing is I think a lot of what she said isn't far from what I would assume is going through someone like that's mind (and you know what I mean by someone like that), it's just the fact that she managed to put it in words that makes it surprising.  But I think that is the mindset of a whole lot of women who are smart enough to not put their ego into words.
Quote:Not to defend her, but the tow truck companies, and the folks you deal with to get the vehicle back aren't typically the nicest, most outgoing folks either. It's a business that at times can be very shady. The tape was also edited. You could hear little to nothing from the lady behind the counter. Not justifying, just another angle.

There are definitely no shortage of incompetent morons you have to deal with if you go anywhere.  (wait did I just type that).
Quote:Not to defend her, but the tow truck companies, and the folks you deal with to get the vehicle back aren't typically the nicest, most outgoing folks either. The tape was also edited. You could hear little to nothing from the lady behind the counter. Not justifying, just another angle.

I heard her tell the Britt she was on camera, after that all I could hear from behind the camera was some mumbling.

Maybe Britt was right, she was missing some teeth.
Quote:There are definitely no shortage of incompetent morons you have to deal with if you go anywhere.  (wait did I just type that).

lol, yep, I see them everyday I leave the house.

You can try to minimize your interaction with them, but there's just no way to avoid them.
Quote:[Image: BrittMcHenryAF1.jpg]

BASED ON THIS PICTURE .... WHAT DID SHE EXPECT?  IT LOOKS LIKE SHE PARKED HER CAR RIGHT INSIDE THE CONFERENCE CENTER.
Quote: I heard her tell the Britt she was on camera, after that all I could hear from behind the camera was some mumbling.

Maybe Britt was right, she was missing some teeth.
Yea, you hear some of whoever is behind the counter, but there's defintely parts where it's cut out and you don't kbnow what was said. It was edited to get everything the espn gal was saying.
Quote:With that said, I hate two truck people.

Unlike bikers that have multiple bikes, dudes with 2 trucks are often conceited rednecks !! 
So new information is coming out.  First of all, the towing company that towed her was apparently corrupt (they even once tried to tow a car with children inside) and likely was preying on Britt for a buck.  Secondly, whoever she was speaking to wasn't a saint either and the tape edited out their insults and rudeness.  This completely changes it for me.  She's no choir girl but if the attendant were polite I doubt she would have went on like that.  She comes off like a "bully" in the video, but that's not what it was at all.      

She needs a spankin'... I volunteer..
Quote:So new information is coming out.  First of all, the towing company that towed her was apparently corrupt (they even once tried to tow a car with children inside) and likely was preying on Britt for a buck.  Secondly, whoever she was speaking to wasn't a saint either and the tape edited out their insults and rudeness.  This completely changes it for me.  She's no choir girl but if the attendant were polite I doubt she would have went on like that.  She comes off like a "bully" in the video, but that's not what it was at all.      

None of this is relevant.  Unless she's suddenly an investigative reporter who had dredged up all this dirt on the towing company prior to having her car towed, she was simply being an obnoxious, spoiled celebritard who had no problem talking down to the person she was dealing with.  The towing company can't just randomly tow cars to make a buck.  There's got to be a reason for the tow. More than likely a parking violation that required a call out.

She's a minor celebrity who tried to use that status to somehow intimidate someone.  i don't care what the attendant may or may not have said.  How she reacted is completely on her. 

BTW, she apologized on Twitter.  She didn't make any additional allegations about what the towing company did to try to justify her behavior.  So, these "new details" sound a bit sketchy.  She was wrong.  She admitted as much.

Pages: 1 2 3