Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Muslim Students Rush Stage, Force Cancellation of University’s ‘American Sniper’ Showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
They should be deported immediately  

Muslim Students Rush Stage, Force Cancellation of University’s ‘American Sniper’ Showing

Muslim students continue to wage jihad against one of America’s most admired war heroes, using protest and intimidation to shut down showing of ‘American Sniper’ on college campuses.

http://toprightnews.com/muslim-students-...r-showing/

Quote:They should be deported immediately  

Muslim Students Rush Stage, Force Cancellation of University’s ‘American Sniper’ Showing

Muslim students continue to wage jihad against one of America’s most admired war heroes, using protest and intimidation to shut down showing of ‘American Sniper’ on college campuses.

http://toprightnews.com/muslim-students-...r-showing/

Why should they be deported? I am sure there is a well thought out rational response incoming. 
Quote:Why should they be deported? I am sure there is a well thought out rational response incoming. 

Shout Anti-American slogans and wham! you're gone back to the sandbox you came from
Quote:Shout Anti-American slogans and wham! you're gone back to the sandbox you came from

lol
Quote:Shout Anti-American slogans and wham! you're gone back to the sandbox you came from

So much for the first amendment.
That's not really how this works. 
Quote:So much for the first amendment.

You don't come to this country and then protest to change it to the customs of where you came from. America, Love it or LEAVE it
Quote:You don't come to this country and then protest to change it to the customs of where you came from. America, Love it or LEAVE it

I'll remember that the next time you're dissing Obama.
Quote:You don't come to this country and then protest to change it to the customs of where you came from. America, Love it or LEAVE it
Well you and your ilk sure seem to hate how America is progressing into the future. Does that apply to you also? Or just the groups you hate? Methinks that is the case. 
They should've been arrested as they where. As for deportation if their here on student visa's certainly being arrested for disturbing the peace would be enough to revoke their student visa's but we don't have that information.
Quote:They should've been arrested as they where. As for deportation if their here on student visa's certainly being arrested for disturbing the peace would be enough to revoke their student visa's but we don't have that information.
Enough information has been given. Muslims, did a thing against a thing he likes. That's clearly enough. 
Let them protest, it's their freedom to do so... Just go outside of their protest and burn a couple Qurans, no big deal.. Or better yet, use it as a nice fire starter for your grilled pork butt.. 

Quote:So much for the first amendment.

Being able to protest and say whatever they want (to a degree) is certainly a protection under the First Amendment.

The manner in which they chose to do so is an illegal activity (disrupting the peace).
Quote:Being able to protest and say whatever they want (to a degree) is certainly a protection under the First Amendment.

The manner in which they chose to do so is an illegal activity (disrupting the peace).

Correct.

Disrupting the peace is an offense.

Saying Anti-American statements is not, and should not get someone deported.  
It's bullying.

Which is getting more, not less, common in today's political landscape.

Funny how today's modern partisan activists love to fashion themselves as if they're against bullying, yet have not problem at all with bullying if they dislike the target.

Mob mentality/pressure is a favorite tool of today's so-called "activism."  Gotta ensure everyone is on the "right side of the issue" after all.  Don't bother winning the argument on merit.  Simply shout down and bury them if they won't comply.

So what "sandbox" are they from anyway?

Where did it even say that they weren't American citizens in the first place? And "sandbox"? Really?

Someone needs to join the rest of us in the 21st century. The 1960's ended a long time ago.
Quote:Where did it even say that they weren't American citizens in the first place? And "sandbox"? Really?

Someone needs to join the rest of us in the 21st century. The 1960's ended a long time ago.

You're talking about a guy that constantly posts fake and misleading links all day.

He posted a video of a UFO being chased by fighter jets as if it could be real.
Quote:You're talking about a guy that constantly posts fake and misleading links all day.

He posted a video of a UFO being chased by fighter jets as if it could be real.
Yeah, I know. I've called him out once or twice on posting Onion links as real news, but I like to at least give people the benefit of the doubt.

That's as Un-American a statement as anything I've seen here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4