Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: BOOM! Fed Up Citizens Fight Back Against Freeway Blocking Protests!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[WATCH] BOOM! Fed Up Citizens Fight Back Against Freeway Blocking Protests! (Full Length Video)

Read more at http://threepercenternation.com/2015/04/...gth-video/
Too bad.. Was hoping to see the protesters get plowed over by cars..
Quote:Too bad.. Was hoping to see the protesters get plowed over by cars..

That would have made it even better....... :teehee:
It's less fight back and more argue with them until the cops show up.

BTW, that comment section is a fine selection of knuckle draggers. 

Quote:Too bad.. Was hoping to see the protesters get plowed over by cars..

Quote:That would have made it even better....... :teehee:
Teehee people dying!!! So much fun!!!! Stay classy
Quote:Teehee people dying!!! So much fun!!!! Stay classy

And I care how again?
Quote:Teehee people dying!!! So much fun!!!! Stay classy

In the words of OJ, "I don't see what the big deal is, people die every day"
Somehow I imagine the article would have been written differently if it were the Bundy Ranch protesters.

Quote:Somehow I imagine the article would have been written differently if it were the Bundy Ranch protesters.

Well yeah, the Bundy protesters were doing something useful. These people were just being [BAD WORD REMOVED].
Quote:And I care how again?
:no:
Quote:Well yeah, the Bundy protesters were doing something useful. These people were just being [BAD WORD REMOVED].
Stopping traffic..... Threatening to shoot Americans...  hmmmmmm

Quote:Stopping traffic..... Threatening to shoot Americans... hmmmmmm

Saying they'd put the women in front so they'd be the first ones to be shot and the images of their deaths could be used to promote their cause.
Quote:Well yeah, the Bundy protesters were doing something useful. These people were just being [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Lol, you're not serious, right? The Bundy people were defending someone that was I essence stealing from you and me. They were also pointing their guns at officers of our nation...

Back in topic, could anyone make out the banner those protesters were holing? I'm not sure exactly what they were protesting.
Sorry but some protester stops me in traffic I'm probably getting arrested for laying them out. I'm no tough guy but damn that would tick me off.
Quote:Saying they'd put the women in front so they'd be the first ones to be shot and the images of their deaths could be used to promote their cause.

No one associated with them ever said that, you might have had some fringe group suggest it but they never said that. And there's one photo if a guy on a bridge with an ar15 the rest of them approached the agents with their weapons holstered.
Quote:Stopping traffic..... Threatening to shoot Americans... hmmmmmm
Who did they threaten to shoot?
Quote:Sorry but some protester stops me in traffic I'm probably getting arrested for laying them out. I'm no tough guy but damn that would tick me off.

Someone tries to slow me down from getting home after work? That's not my idea of an effective protest. Protest at the mayor's office, governor's office. Don't inconvenience the workers that could potentially be supporting your movement!
Quote:Someone tries to slow me down from getting home after work? That's not my idea of an effective protest. Protest at the mayor's office, governor's office. Don't inconvenience the workers that could potentially be supporting your movement!

exactly it's almost as if they want an us against the world situation. While  I didn't agree with all of the occupy wall streets bullet points, those protest (outside of Oakland) where much more effective and got their point across.
Quote:Who did they threaten to shoot?

Quiet you, they're on a roll. :blink:
Quote:Who did they threaten to shoot?
You are not dumb. You are very smart. Don't play dumb you know exactly what I am talking about.

Threatening to wage war? What else does that mean...

Edit: did a little more research and found no direct threats just the ranch war comment. While inflammatory when backed by many armed people isn't the same thing. Sorry Eric
Pages: 1 2 3 4