Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The normal people's guide to the left.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschli...y-n2281602

As I've been saying for a long time, politics is the religion of the left.  It has become their life purpose, and is held above all else, even at the detriment of their personal relationships including family.

Not a day goes by that they aren't out on crusade for their cult.  We see it here.

Why is everything political now?  Well, there's the reason.  I'm afraid this will not change, and they've forever dragged us down a path that will lead to the destruction of our great nation should they not correct course.

Let's go ahead and merge this with one of the other 100 made about how bad liberals are.

Thanks Moderator!

Quote:Let's go ahead and merge this with one of the other 100 made about how bad liberals are.

Thanks Moderator!

Do you ever self-reflect?  Do you ever question yourself?  I mean, truly question everything?  Not only yourself but all that's around you?

I've done it for decades.  I've lived on the other side.

In fact, that experience is what navigated me back to normal.
Quote:Do you ever self-reflect?  Do you ever question yourself?  I mean, truly question everything?  Not only yourself but all that's around you?

I've done it for decades.  I've lived on the other side.

In fact, that experience is what navigated me back to normal.
No need for the pep talk.

Just asked for you to do your job and merge this with one of the other similar threads.
Quote:No need for the pep talk.

Just asked for you to do your job and merge this with one of the other similar threads.

Of course you'd love to exert some thought control on someone not bound to the cult of the left.

Thanks for proving the article right.
Quote:Of course you'd love to exert some thought control on someone not bound to the cult of the left.

You're welcome!

Anything for you!
Great read. Definitely makes sense now. I'm even willing to bet that it goes beyond a religious belief and say it's a mental disturbance.

I copied that link. I need to share it with some others who would enjoy this..
The most important statement of the article,

"You wonder why the left is now justifying violence? Because they think that helps them right now. Today it’s suddenly OK to punch a “Nazi.” But the punchline is that anyone who opposes them is a “Nazi.”"

A very slippery slope.

Quote:http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschli...y-n2281602

As I've been saying for a long time, politics is the religion of the left.  It has become their life purpose, and is held above all else, even at the detriment of their personal relationships including family.

Not a day goes by that they aren't out on crusade for their cult.  We see it here.

Why is everything political now?  Well, there's the reason.  I'm afraid this will not change, and they've forever dragged us down a path that will lead to the destruction of our great nation should they not correct course.

Very good OP-ED that is right on point.
I thought this quote summed it up perfectly

Quote: 

.........the Left is so foolish, so stuck in its bubble that it has no understanding that it can only push so far before the people with all the guns and all the training push back.
LOL.  This kind of explains it a bit.

[Image: 0kdi0ht.jpg]

Quote:Of course you'd love to exert some thought control on someone not bound to the cult of the left.

Define "normal".
Quote:Define "normal".

Sane
That is one of the greatest articles I have read about the Looney liberals. It is all spot on. Very well written piece.
Quote:Sane

I would have gone with non liberal, personally.
I believe that the left is simply a set up to make a religious right that we have never seen before in America. Because of their (lefties) ridiculousness, the people will do what they were never willing to do in the past and combine church and state to protect against the crazy left. The funny thing is they (the Left, especially militant fractions) are causing what they fear the most. Just look at the comments on that article.

Quote:The most important statement of the article,

"You wonder why the left is now justifying violence? Because they think that helps them right now. Today it’s suddenly OK to punch a “Nazi.” But the punchline is that anyone who opposes them is a “Nazi.”"

A very slippery slope.
Punching Nazi's seems like a good thing to me
Quote:Punching Nazi's seems like a good thing to me

The problem is children with low emotional IQ believing everything they don't like is "Nazi."

[Image: SjQclIQ.jpg]
Quote:Punching Nazi's seems like a good thing to me

Here you go JackCity. Something to take off some steam.

'Leftist Fight Club' trains UCF students to fight Republicans
Quote:Here you go JackCity. Something to take off some steam.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8741'>'Leftist Fight Club' trains UCF students to fight Republicans</a>

I have no political party, would I still be allowed to fight?
Pages: 1 2