Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Daredevil on Netflix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just came out today. I highly recommend. LET THE BINGE WATCHING BEGIN!!!!!

I plan to watch it tomorrow (today?). Hoping it's crappy weather so I don't feel guilty for wanting to be a couch potato. Lol

Watched the first episode and am addicted. And I like that the F bomb isn't being thrown around. I guess since it's Marvel they have to watch out for language. That's the only thing I really have against Bloodline. The number of times the F bomb is dropped is ridiculous. I'm no prude but that word is overused.

This would be R rated if it was a film. Fantastic so far. Marvel/Disney has the Midas touch.
Yeeeaaaaa I'm on episode 5 so far. 

Completely forgot this was coming out.  Will watch a few tomorrow. 

I like the intro music and graphics. I usually think they're overdone and ridiculous but they did well here.
I'm liking the evolution that is going on here. 

I've finished them all. You would think the ending would give a lot out closure. It gave a little but after thinking about the ending I have to wait until 2016 to see him again in Defenders
Watched first 6 episodes so far. Loving it. 

I told my wife we are going to start this up tonight.  The reviews online are great, and everyone here seems to like it as well.

Quote:I've finished them all. You would think the ending would give a lot out closure. It gave a little but after thinking about the ending I have to wait until 2016 to see him again in Defenders
If they gave you closure you wouldn't look so forward to it next year. They're not stupid.  :thumbsup:
I have to say, I wasn't 100% on board with the first 2 episodes.  Some parts of the fights look fake (which annoys me, but small complaint) and I'm still not sure if I like Foggy's character.  Almost like he is trying to hard to be funny, but he is growing on me a little.  I will say the next 2 episodes (3 and 4) definitely grabbed my attention so yes, good so far, just had to give it a chance.

Quote:I have to say, I wasn't 100% on board with the first 2 episodes.  Some parts of the fights look fake (which annoys me, but small complaint) and I'm still not sure if I like Foggy's character.  Almost like he is trying to hard to be funny, but he is growing on me a little.  I will say the next 2 episodes (3 and 4) definitely grabbed my attention so yes, good so far, just had to give it a chance.
I agree. I am still having a hard time that a blind guy can do everything he does, but the rest of it I like enough that I can get past it. And Vincent D'Onofrio is playing his part very well. And I heard episode 7 is pretty interesting.
Quote:I agree. I am still having a hard time that a blind guy can do everything he does, but the rest of it I like enough that I can get past it. And Vincent D'Onofrio is playing his part very well. And I heard episode 7 is pretty interesting.
It is kinda funny to see him use a stick to walk when two scenes prior he was dropping a room full of guys.. But overall its pretty awesome. Like the whole heart beat lie detector thing aswell.
Quote:It is kinda funny to see him use a stick to walk when two scenes prior he was dropping a room full of guys.. But overall its pretty awesome. Like the whole heart beat lie detector thing aswell.
I'm about 5 episodes in and I am hooked. So much different than anything else Marvel is doing. It's much more brutal than I expected. 
Quote:I'm about 5 episodes in and I am hooked. So much different than anything else Marvel is doing. It's much more brutal than I expected.
Waaay better than affleck daredevil lol... Ive been enjoying netflix series lately... I like normal series week to week (walking dead and game of thrones are big parts of my sunday schedule in football offseasons) as well, but the full season at once has always been what i prefered on netflix.
Quote:Waaay better than affleck daredevil lol... Ive been enjoying netflix series lately... I like normal series week to week (walking dead and game of thrones are big parts of my sunday schedule in football offseasons) as well, but the full season at once has always been what i prefered on netflix.
Affleck was never Daredevil. 
Finished the series last night. Awesome just awesome. Looking forward to Jessica Jones series next. 

Quote:Affleck was never Daredevil. 

No?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0287978/

Watched the first episode with my wife last night.  She wasn't too into watching it, but halfway through I think she was pretty interested.  I think some of the stuff makes no sense, but its a comic hero....the walking stick and then beating the crap out of people within 5 minutes is pretty funny.
Pages: 1 2