Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: John Oliver interview with Edward Snowden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anybody here see this? I'd recommend everyone go watch it. I don't think I'm allowed to link it but its definitely worth a watch.
I've been meaning to watch it I'll make time this weekend very interested in seeing it
Quote:I've been meaning to watch it I'll make time this weekend very interested in seeing it

I like Oliver and he's clearly a liberal but I was surprised it was not a softball interview.
Quote:I like Oliver and he's clearly a liberal but I was surprised it was not a softball interview.

I like Oliver a lot - but I think he really blew the interview. It's like he couldn't decide if he wanted to go for jokes or be serious.

I was really disappointed. He went all the way to Moscow for that?

Thank goodness I've seen the documentary (recently shown on HBO) on Snowden.
Quote:I like Oliver a lot - but I think he really blew the interview. It's like he couldn't decide if he wanted to go for jokes or be serious.

I was really disappointed. He went all the way to Moscow for that?

Thank goodness I've seen the documentary (recently shown on HBO) on Snowden.

I thought it was fine. He drilled him a couple times but he is a comedian.
I wish he wouldn't have kept cutting him off, though I know it's an entertainment show but still. 

Quote:I like Oliver and he's clearly a liberal but I was surprised it was not a softball interview.

I'm glad you can take a show without sponsors and immediately make it an us vs them. I would stick to watching football.
Quote:I'm glad you can take a show without sponsors and immediately make it an us vs them. I would stick to watching football.
Hot take there thanks for adding literally nothing to the conversation.

Keep on trollin trollin trollin
Quote:I'm glad you can take a show without sponsors and immediately make it an us vs them. I would stick to watching football.

He just stated the obvious Oliver leans left so what. It doesn't discount or credit his views it's just perspective on his segments.