Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday D6!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Happy birthday David! Enjoy your special day! Hope all is well.

HBD D6. Here's hoping it is one of your best yet with many more to follow in the future. Enjoy the day and take my advise to drink copious amounts of celebratory elixirs. :woot:

edit, Got you a new avi for a present. Well, it will be all of ours every time you post?

[Image: 49d38f040b3ed482209e07f2e607d1e0.jpg]

So when do you turn into D7?

Happy Birthday!  Hope it's a good one.

HBD!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, good sir.
[Image: birthdaymonroe.jpg]

Happy birthday David, and congrats on beating me (again) in FBT's pickem, this time in spectacular and record-breaking fashion!

Happy Birthday!

Quote:HBD D6. Here's hoping it is one of your best yet with many more to follow in the future. Enjoy the day and take my advise to drink copious amounts of celebratory elixirs. :woot:

edit, Got you a new avi for a present. Well, it will be all of ours every time you post?

Uh, erm, eh...wow.
...and now I'm a Lions fan.

Happy Birthday, D6!!!

Happy birthday, my friend!
Happy Birthday to the most sweetest, kindest guy on the board! :kiss:
Quote:Happy Birthday to the most sweetest, kindest guy on the board! :kiss:

Today isn't my birthday..
Quote:Today isn't my birthday..

Exactly. :yes:
Happy Birthday Dude

Quote:Happy birthday David! Enjoy your special day! Hope all is well.

Thanks, Matt! 

I greatly appreciate the thoughts and that you put together this thread!
Quote:HBD D6. Here's hoping it is one of your best yet with many more to follow in the future. Enjoy the day and take my advise to drink copious amounts of celebratory elixirs. :woot:

Thanks,  Jagwired!

This might be the weapon needed to at least keep the opposition QB rating under 105.0 !
Pages: 1 2 3