Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Oversized Jaguars helmet in Chicago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://i.imgur.com/7wbIYzdh.jpg

Every NFL team has their helmet on display in Chicago to promote the NFL draft. The Jags helmet looks different....

If only our helmet looked this good! Hopefully we can get this helmet whenever the league let's us modify our uniform again.
Cool.  Wish they'd make the real ones like that.

[Image: 7wbIYzdh.jpg]

I tell you we (Jaguar Fans) get no respect (Rodney Dangerfield voice)....

That's obnoxious
I actually like the helmets, but I agree this looks way better.

Maybe thats the helmet we will see this year

Quote:Maybe thats the helmet we will see this year

We can hope
I dont like it. I think we should take the St. Louis Rams' old blue and white uniforms and make it official already. Those were the best uniforms.

That's a neat idea for the draft. And I do like the Jags helmet better here.

That's the way it should have been done from the get go.

I think the helmet in Chicago is probably a mistake and it is not changing.

But how can someone look at that picture and not think that it looks so much better than that crap the team has now.

Quote:I think the helmet in Chicago is probably a mistake and it is not changing.

But how can someone look at that picture and not think that it looks so much better than that crap the team has now.

It's boring and lazy.
What's so different about this one in the pic and ours? The fact that the gold only covers about 1/4 of it? Doesn't look that different to me. Shrugs.

It looks like alot less gold.

Quote:Cool.  Wish they'd make the real ones like that.

[Image: 7wbIYzdh.jpg]

[Image: jaguars-helmet.jpg?w=614&h=461]

The current helmet looks terrible. The one in the picture from Chicago is more in line with what people were expecting with the new helmet two years ago.

I really hope that is an accurate depiction of an updated version.

<p style="margin-left:40px;">I would actually like an all gold helmet. Blush

All gold or all black, not the cross dressing helmet we have now.

Quote:It looks like alot less gold.

[Image: jaguars-helmet.jpg?w=614&h=461]

A lot less gold, and the black on the giant helmet is gloss black.
I like the flat black but, I'm one of those people who would paint everything they own flat something....

The giant helmet actually puts the gradient where it should be to flow with the lines of most helmets. The 50/50 thing is hideous. It's grown on me over the past two years but....it's bad. 

Quote:I like the flat black but, I'm one of those people who would paint everything they own flat something....

The giant helmet actually puts the gradient where it should be to flow with the lines of most helmets. The 50/50 thing is hideous. It's grown on me over the past two years but....it's bad.

I see flat paint on something, first thing I think of is primer. The look doesn't do anything for me, at all.
Pages: 1 2