Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Albert Einstein Or Marilyn Monroe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just see Einstein

Albert Einstein Or Marilyn Monroe?

The video you're about to watch could say a lot about your vision.

ASAPScience created the video using a hybrid image of Albert Einstein and Marilyn Monroe. Beginning with the image up close, the narrator explains that if the viewer sees Einstein right away, their vision is in good shape. If they see Marilyn Monroe, however, it might be time to get some glasses or contacts.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/social/al...sion-video

Einstein....but if I go all squinty eyed I can see Marilyn.
I see Einstein at all points, even at distance and squinting. I'm only 24, hopefully I can still say this 24+ years from now.

Both, but its easier to see only Marilyn if I take my glasses off!   :teehee:

How bad are my eyes if i can't figure out if I see Albert Monroe or Marilyn Einstein?

Quote:How bad are my eyes if i can't figure out if I see Albert Monroe or Marilyn Einstein?

Ask your seeing eye dog if he can tell!! :thumbsup:
I see Monroe with my glasses off and Einstein with them on.

Quote:Ask your seeing eye dog if he can tell!! :thumbsup:

Is that the furry thing I feel next to me sometimes or is that something else?
Quote:Is that the furry thing I feel next to me sometimes or is that something else?

I don't know...did you have to buy it drinks or Alpo to get it to come home with you? :whistling:
I saw Albert Einstein, but was aroused as if I saw Marilyn Monroe.

I see Albert Einstein with my glasses on, and Marilyn Monroe with a mustache if I take my glasses off.   :woot:

Blue and black.

Quote:Both, but its easier to see only Marilyn if I take my glasses off!   :teehee:
Yep.

I'm nearsighted, because I'm kinda old, and went for the test glasses-off first.

Marilyn instantly.

Put the glasses on and Einstein appeared.
Quote:I saw Albert Einstein, but was aroused as if I saw Marilyn Monroe.

That's something you'll need to deal with on a personal level.