Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 13 Things You Can Do with Beer (Other than Drink It)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

13 Things You Can Do with Beer (Other than Drink It)

Like duct tape — which an indispensable product with hundreds of household uses — beer does more than take up room in your kitchen’s refrigerator. It’s a toiletry, lawn fertilizer, construction equipment, and a safety tool. I say it’s time to make beer an even bigger part of our world. Here are 13 new reasons to love it.

http://www.countryoutfitter.com/style/13...with-beer/

I knew about the use for slugs, we did that to keep slugs off our Angles Trumpets.
Quote:I knew about the use for slugs, we did that to keep slugs off our Angles Trumpets.
Sentences that become extremely dirty when said with a German accent. 
I'm American though.
lol

Been marinating steaks in beer since...hell before I could buy beer.

Quote:I'm American though.
Your location says Germany. Surely you've had enough exposure to the accent to try a reasonable facsimile. 
Quote:Sentences that become extremely dirty when said with a German accent.

Vatch vut chew say Dutchie. Pass auf. Und vut? Ze Dutch accent it's zexy? Go schomke deiner veed dumkopf. Chew know ver chew can put deiner tulips.
This thread reminds me of something I learned today that Rice can be used to potentially get a wet APPLE IPAD or IPHONE working properly again.

Gotta love beer can chicken on the grill..
Quote:This thread reminds me of something I learned today that Rice can be used to potentially get a wet APPLE IPAD or IPHONE working properly again.

Like tequila makes clothes fall off.

Beer goggles make Rosie O 'Donnell look like Jennifer Anniston
Quote:Like tequila makes clothes fall off.

Even beer goggles have their limits. 
Quote:Like tequila makes clothes fall off.

Not enough beer in the world. I'd die from alcohol poisoning before she starts lookin attractive. I'm talking VATS of whiskey..
Quote:Even beer goggles have their limits.

Quote:Not enough beer in the world. I'd die from alcohol poisoning before she starts lookin attractive. I'm talking VATS of whiskey..

Ok... Bad...horrible example. Only ice picks to the eyes would do that. Nah...not even that.

Quote:Your location says Germany. Surely you've had enough exposure to the accent to try a reasonable facsimile.

Born and raised in Jacksonville, been here in Germany since the 2012 season. I have learned a few German phrases only problem is that when you try to speak German to the Germans and they see that you are American, they usually answer back in English. I ask them why they do that they say we need to practice our English,on that note I'll go have a beer.
Quote:Born and raised in Jacksonville, been here in Germany since the 2012 season. I have learned a few German phrases only problem is that when you try to speak German to the Germans and they see that you are American, they usually answer back in English. I ask them why they do that they say we need to practice our English,on that note I'll go have a beer.
You know you can just ask them to speak German because you need to learn the language right? 
Of course, but I don't mind helping them practice their English either. It's all good and lots of different beer festivals here. I think Jacksonville has some nice breweries.